Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rules for writing on someones keep ?

I've been intentionally casting Dispel on my character or others, in Colloseum, to get the cleanse achievement in the Guild Achievements.

IF someone thinks this is being an "arse" then so be it. I don't see the problem in it. If someone wants to message my keep and repeatedly chaining me, then that's part of the game. I would like people to explain what they are dissatisfied with though, instead of saying "stop being an arse" which doesn't explain anything.
    Please only respond to my posts if you have something rational and intelligent to say.
    https://bookofbadarguments.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogniti...vioral_therapy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    First, it's not the same problem.
    It is as I was connecting BP farming from both posts, I was not comparing Coliseum battles with PvP.
    Off-topic: regarding talk about rude language do you really think this thread even deserve to exist, considering what we have seen from Slayers all these years?

Quote Originally Posted by Pjer_Tilja View Post
    It is as I was connecting BP farming from both posts, I was not comparing Coliseum battles with PvP.
    Off-topic: regarding talk about rude language do you really think this thread even deserve to exist, considering what we have seen from Slayers all these years?
    Yeah, you seem to be connecting some dots that aren't there and seem to have some cognitive issues. There was no BP issues in this thread. You might want to go back and reread.

Yes, we should all know the rules, as some people believe rules exist that don't and other things, it's best to ask first.
    Please only respond to my posts if you have something rational and intelligent to say.

I see. This thread's theme has nothing to do with BP farming though. After reading it again the OP does mention it very briefly at some point but that's it.
    But I guess that's after reading this part that you answered so I can see where you're coming from now.

As long as a thread doesn't hurt anyone and isn't completely off-topic I don't mind.

I've seen much worse written on Keep walls, yeah. And I do think there should be an option to report any message. I actually find it pretty crazy that there isn't one; though that's not my main concern with CA

5. Default

No, it is you. And you are "offended" when someone pointed it out to you. If it bothers you being called an arse then just stop acting like one. It is really very simple.
    If someone feels the need to start calling anyone names then they best also feel the need to explain -why- they are doing so. In this case no explanation was given other than that it is something to do with colosseum maybe. This could just be me but I'm a firm believer in communication. If you believe that someone wronged you, talk to them. Treat them with the respect you wish to be treated with at least until they give you a reason to stop doing so.

In this case all that happened was name calling, no explanation, no nothing.

So unless you know why the name calling happened and can show that OP was in the wrong (and no, assuming that it is about BP doesn't count and is actually not helping -at all-) then I suggest you stop insisting that the insult was justified and keep an open mind instead.

You just wrote that you find out about another way to cheat and you started using it right away, yet you do not see any problems with it. There is no such thing as "farming for BP". Saving someone's keep link for repeated attacks is against game rules (try posting keep link here on forum and you will see). Fortunately for you nobody from the game will do anything about it as they do not care.
    No. Making a bookmark of links provided in the game is perfectly legal and is -not- cheating in any way or form.

Whether or not you -should- be bookmarking targets is a whole another discussion but over the years the devs have been perfectly clear that any link directly provided in the game was free to use and thus also free to bookmark.

That said, you -are- allowed to post keep links on the forum as long as they are: 1. your own link. 2. confirmed to be your own link.

The main reason why posting other keep links is not allowed is because it will lead to hit listing which is something that is not allowed.

Mob justice is not something anyone would want.

It is pretty much the same as the problem you think you have here:

You do not seem to understand why he does not like to be repeatedly attacked by you, yet you do seem to understand that it is not OK that he does the same to you, which also bring us back to original question: who is really acting like an arse here.
    First off all, you are making assumptions which isn't helping anyone.

Last I checked colosseum does not give out BP so by definition these the two threads that you are conveniently sticking together are not related in any way or form.

Second, farming for BP is perfectly allowed, might not be the nicest thing to do but it's allowed.

Third, OP didn't say that it was wrong to hit back for BP, they asked whether hitting 56 times inside 1 second was possible and/or wrong.

Given that quite a few people have been banned from world chat, in game chat, keep post, etc, -YES- this thread -does- deserve to exist.

In this case OP asked about whether there were rules to the in game communication options, a question which could lead to OP making a formal complaint with Gaea about some people.

Whether that is justified or not is not up to you to decide, it's for OP to decide.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    Yeah, you seem to be connecting some dots that aren't there and seem to have some cognitive issues. There was no BP issues in this thread. You might want to go back and reread.

Yes, we should all know the rules, as some people believe rules exist that don't and other things, it's best to ask first.
    Perhaps you should try Farmville instead of a competitive war game?
    I know farming is a favorite pastime for many players, but you probably won't ever get anyone frustrated that you picked your crops.

PS. aside from the great fun in collecting cyber wine and tears (as you have) your strategy is pretty much Dances With Wilbur horrible. Are you friends with BATW?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Perhaps you should try Farmville instead of a competitive war game?
    I know farming is a favorite pastime for many players, but you probably won't ever get anyone frustrated that you picked your crops.

PS. aside from the great fun in collecting cyber wine and tears (as you have) your strategy is pretty much Dances With Wilbur horrible. Are you friends with BATW?
    Yeah, I really don't follow what your saying. Do you know how to play this game, as you don't seem to understand how to get battle points....

The most efficient way is to attack someone that is High King and they give you battle points. After a while, you get to become High King too. See how that works?

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    Yeah, I really don't follow what your saying. Do you know how to play this game, as you don't seem to understand how to get battle points....

The most efficient way is to attack someone that is High King and they give you battle points. After a while, you get to become High King too. See how that works?
    When you say "battle points" I hear "harvest corn."

Do you know how to play this game? It is played for victories not points.

Why don't you click on a keep link and give it a shot, I could always use a new victory, or you could get some high king points...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

That doesn't really make much sense

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    That doesn't really make much sense
    Are you a point farmer?
    Come say hello FB link