Prove me wrong.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Isn't Wraith King the worse? That's what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    I say Thane is the worst.

Prove me wrong.
    That is your opinion. It’s common knowledge that debating personal opinions is a fool’s errand.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Isn't Wraith King the worse? That's what I heard.
    Wraith King is horrible, but Wraith King is not sitting in my keep as a reminder of pain and suffering.

Therefor Thane is worse.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    That is your opinion. It’s common knowledge that debating personal opinions is a fool’s errand.
    Thane is worse than fool's errands.

PS. I think everyone realizes that this is an opinion, and also one that is exaggerated.

[For those in doubt, I realize that Thane is not in fact "the worst" by any objective standards. So you are invited to choose whatever broken feature, bad rollout, exploit, etc. that you want to, post it and say "_______ is worse because __________"]
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

"Wraith King is worse because the chances for his special power to work are much lower than Thane's, even if with some promotions" (not with lots of promotions, I guess)

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryugirox View Post
    "Wraith King is worse because the chances for his special power to work are much lower than Thane's, even if with some promotions" (not with lots of promotions, I guess)
    Thane's power does nothing even when activated. The text is absolutely worthless in terms of functionality.

What does WK even do though?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

8. Default

Wraith King is worse, he's my only legendary chest 'reward'.
    Oh and he does this:
    Level 7 one star: "+2.3% Chance to increase 50% attack and defense"
    Last edited by cat13; 04-22-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Thane's power does nothing even when activated. The text is absolutely worthless in terms of functionality.

What does WK even do though?
    Not sure whether your statements are ironic or not so I'll answer seriously just in case :P

Thane ability (when triggered) is very powerful. You're basically assured to win the duel (offensive or defensive) against pretty much anyone if his ability triggers and if you have relatively nice amounts of pierce or resist.
    At lvl 80, I assume he gives a 48% chance of nullifying your opponent's pierce/resist. So at 5*, he should give a 57% chance.

So you can "easily" have a Thane which gives you a free win (defensive or offensive) more than half the time.

Writing this, it seems to me it's actually a pretty damn strong general. Did I misunderstand his ability? As I see everyone saying Thane sucks. That's what I understand from the wiki description: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Thane

Offensively, you may not want to use it (at least not in most cases), because he'd be useful only against an opponent against which you'd usually lose. And you probably don't want to attack an opponent against which you're going to win only about half the time (with Thane).

But defensively, it sounds to me like he's quite the beast.
    An opponent that would usually beat you 100% of the time would now beat you only half the time. In GB or even better, in Arena, or in any kind of PvP, this sounds super powerful to me.

Now about Wraith King: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Wraith_King

When his ability is triggered, your attack and def are increased by 50%. It's not that bad, except that the chance to trigger its ability is pretty low. Only 5.95% chance to trigger at lvl 80 when unpromoted.
    His ability when promoted raises by a lot though (kinda like MK), so I suppose if you could get him to 8* the chance to trigger could become quite high (maybe 50%? Just a wild guess). Still would be super bad compared to Thane ability, which would have a "high" chance like this when unpromoted already, and whose ability is much stronger IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Not sure whether your statements are ironic or not so I'll answer seriously just in case :P

Thane ability (when triggered) is very powerful. You're basically assured to win the duel (offensive or defensive) against pretty much anyone if his ability triggers and if you have relatively nice amounts of pierce or resist.
    At lvl 80, I assume he gives a 48% chance of nullifying your opponent's pierce/resist. So at 5*, he should give a 57% chance.

So you can "easily" have a Thane which gives you a free win (defensive or offensive) more than half the time.

Writing this, it seems to me it's actually a pretty damn strong general. Did I misunderstand his ability? As I see everyone saying Thane sucks. That's what I understand from the wiki description: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Thane

Offensively, you may not want to use it (at least not in most cases), because he'd be useful only against an opponent against which you'd usually lose. And you probably don't want to attack an opponent against which you're going to win only about half the time (with Thane).

But defensively, it sounds to me like he's quite the beast.
    An opponent that would usually beat you 100% of the time would now beat you only half the time. In GB or even better, in Arena, or in any kind of PvP, this sounds super powerful to me.

Now about Wraith King: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Wraith_King

When his ability is triggered, your attack and def are increased by 50%. It's not that bad, except that the chance to trigger its ability is pretty low. Only 5.95% chance to trigger at lvl 80 when unpromoted.
    His ability when promoted raises by a lot though (kinda like MK), so I suppose if you could get him to 8* the chance to trigger could become quite high (maybe 50%? Just a wild guess). Still would be super bad compared to Thane ability, which would have a "high" chance like this when unpromoted already, and whose ability is much stronger IMO.
    Completely serious. Thane's ability does not work, when triggered it does nothing.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link