Thread: Your team is currently not taking part in a battle!

Default Your team is currently not taking part in a battle!

Halfway through a battle and this pops up and i cant hit ? Battle still going on mind . So not only do these muppets want me to put up with horrendous lag but now they want to lock me out of battles all together ? Brilliant work but seriously how do you lot still have jobs ......?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I get a similar message when I switch loadouts without refreshing the battle page and try to use a skill that isn't on the new loadout.

Were you able to finish the battle in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I get a similar message when I switch loadouts without refreshing the battle page and try to use a skill that isn't on the new loadout.
    That is when I see it too.
    Chimśra

I just saw it in Colosseum, just like in the early weeks when it would end battles that were not really over. My battle had over 15 minutes left with five players alive on both sides, then I got the error message whenever I tried to hit, then when I when to the main Colosseum link it said I was waiting to be matched. The lag in this part of the game has gotten a lot worse in the past week, but this is the first I have seen of the return to disappearing battles.
    Chimśra

@Zserg, its happened a few times and when i switch loadout i always return to my squads "page" I'm over it now mate. Was just mad at the time. Just looks like yet another thing im gonna have to put up with while swearing loudly at my laptop

6. Default

yes the lag is bad in that sense, But whats worse is when you are in the battle for like 20 minutes and cant get 1 hit off cause it keeps saying your tripping. Only good thing is that it shows alot of people are playing and the game is not quite dead.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post

Were you able to finish the battle in the end?
    This has happened to me, but doesn't it only mention the target for the action, not the whole team?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ– View Post
    This has happened to me, but doesn't it only mention the target for the action, not the whole team?
    I did say "similar"

I can't recall the exact situation when I'd get the other message, though I am sure I have seen that too.