Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: missing buttons in both guild lands during battles

1. Default missing buttons in both guild lands during battles

im hoping somebody here can figure out what support could not. for over a month now i cannot see action buttons in any of the guild lands, it shows me as a defender and i can do engineering but as soon as we are in battle no buttons at all show up.

thats during LOM/LOE defend

during attack on lands in loe/lom when we are attacking another guild i have attack button available but when i click it it says i must have an officer initiate battle. even though it has been initiated

this is across all browsers (firefox, chrome, chromium, opera and safara) and is on web3 and facebook.

i left the guild and rejoined 6x
    cleared all caches 12x
    logging in and out 12x
    deleted cookies 5x
    left all lands until new ones opened
    all to no avail

i also cannot leave 100v100 when i go to management on FB the towers are blank when i go there on web3 i can see me in the tower with a lock but cannot click it and when i hover over it i get "locked click change to edit" popup and of course there is no change button

the devs said they cannot reproduce error and closed my ticket

anybody have any other suggestions

(the 2 screenshots sent to devs below)

https://p13.zdusercontent.com/attach...PNLAyFvAnyHmTw

https://p13.zdusercontent.com/attach...A1vis7ufUpSSsg

regular guild battles work fine and 10 v10 and 100v100 i can attack/defend

I suppose that would be too easy, but might there be an issue with your loadouts? Class Powers unequipped during last maintenance maybe? (haven't heard of that happening but who knows)

The only time I see what you see in the first screenshot is when I have no usable class power equipped.

And I see the same thing as you see in the 2nd screenshot, I suppose you need to be an officer to be able to edit the 100v formation?

3. Default

i never had loadouts set but i'll give it a try, at this point i'll try anything.
    thanx for the suggestion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ihateeverything View Post
    for over a month now i cannot see action buttons in any of the guild lands, it shows me as a defender and i can do engineering but as soon as we are in battle no buttons at all show up.

thats during LOM/LOE defend
    What class are you locked into when you are defending, and what abilities do you have for that class?

Often, Earth and Mist defense battles start when nobody in the defending guild is ready for it because they require an enemy to see and attack your guild. So, people get locked into the "wrong" classes and don't have any defensive abilities for their class. Many people like to play mage, warrior, and rogue, but they don't buy any defensive abilities like Mirror Image, Guardian, or Smoke Bomb. So, they lock into their conquest land defense as mage, warrior, or rogue, and they don't have buttons because they don't have any defensive abilities to use. This isn't a bug. It's just how the game is supposed to work. If you locked into defense as a class for which you have no defensive abilities, you just don't get any buttons until you buy an appropriate defensive ability for the class you got locked in as.

If you had defensive buttons over a month ago, maybe you were playing cleric much more often back then, or maybe you were working on your Heal achievement or Heal campaign task, and thus you happened to get locked as cleric more often and thus could use cleric abilities.

i also cannot leave 100v100
    It's not possible to leave 100v100. Everybody in the guild has to be in 100v100, whether they want to be there or not.

when i go to management on FB the towers are blank when i go there on web3 i can see me in the tower with a lock but cannot click it and when i hover over it i get "locked click change to edit" popup and of course there is no change button
    Are you supposed to be an officer? You can't change the 100v100 formation unless you're an officer.
    Last edited by Falco; 04-16-2019 at 08:52 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I suppose that would be too easy, but might there be an issue with your loadouts? Class Powers unequipped during last maintenance maybe? (haven't heard of that happening but who knows)

The only time I see what you see in the first screenshot is when I have no usable class power equipped.

And I see the same thing as you see in the 2nd screenshot, I suppose you need to be an officer to be able to edit the 100v formation?
    i tried setting that up but sadly that didnt work, like i said i never had loadouts set anyway but i doesnt seem to matter anyway

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    What class are you locked into when you are defending, and what abilities do you have for that class?

Often, Earth and Mist defense battles start when nobody in the defending guild is ready for it because they require an enemy to see and attack your guild. So, people get locked into the "wrong" classes and don't have any defensive abilities for their class. Many people like to play mage, warrior, and rogue, but they don't buy any defensive abilities like Mirror Image, Guardian, or Smoke Bomb. So, they lock into their conquest land defense as mage, warrior, or rogue, and they don't have buttons because they don't have any defensive abilities to use. This isn't a bug. It's just how the game is supposed to work. If you locked into defense as a class for which you have no defensive abilities, you just don't get any buttons until you buy an appropriate defensive ability for the class you got locked in as.

If you had defensive buttons over a month ago, maybe you were playing cleric much more often back then, or maybe you were working on your Heal achievement or Heal campaign task, and thus you happened to get locked as cleric more often and thus could use cleric abilities.

It's not possible to leave 100v100. Everybody in the guild has to be in 100v100, whether they want to be there or not.

Are you supposed to be an officer? You can't change the 100v100 formation unless you're an officer.
    i am a cleric in the health tower in LOE, with heal 2 and that blue shield thing i hardly use.

i dont change my class ever, or have loadouts, i just stay a cleric

i havent had an issue before in a previous guild, i left them to join a new guild because they didnt do battles regularly anymore...and since then i pretty much had this problem (leaving guild and later rejoining changed nothing)

i am not an officer and i too dont remember ever joining or leaving 100v100 either but that was one of the suggestions from support to try. when i told them about not being able to quit 100v100 they said theyd check that too but they said they said the devs couldnt reproduce the issue and gave up on my ticket and sent me to forum boards

i had a ticket with support for almost 2 months....i was given a couple suggestions like leave and rejoin 100v100 but nothing ever worked or seemed relevant to the LOM/LOE

What if you set up a loadout? Maybe that will solve the problem...

during attack on lands in loe/lom when we are attacking another guild i have attack button available but when i click it it says i must have an officer initiate battle. even though it has been initiated
    It says that even on LoM attacks? For LoM you should be able to attack any land on your own, it's not necessary that an officer attacks it first.

For LoE, maybe it's worth mentioning that the officer needs to start the War but also attack a target once to initiate the battle.

i tried setting that up but sadly that didnt work, like i said i never had loadouts set anyway but i doesnt seem to matter anyway
    I assume if you go to Keep > Class you have all your powers still equipped?

Basically you never change anything and you're able to fight normally in all Guild Battles and Colosseum, but can never attack or defend in LoM or LoE?

If that's what's happening I have no idea how to help you

how to make a load-out: open keep tab,in the scroll down menu pick "loadouts",make up youre mind want kind of load-out it is to be. in this example we take c.def(max of 5 letters for titel,"c.def" = cleric defensiv)
    push the general button select you best cleric defensiv alliance
    push the class button select cleric
    push equipment button,select all youre best defensiv gear.after you are done with all push save loadout
    finally push guild powers. select the 3 you want to use in that loadout and push save.
    now you have made youre first load-out.after this you can make 19 more if you like (and believe me wenn you get use to it. you will think 20 is not much ;-)
    i my self use 10 just for one class.

for rgb you put in a gate. for 100v100 an officers needs to put you in a gate.
    same goes for 10v10
    Last edited by hansa; 04-16-2019 at 10:33 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post

Basically you never change anything and you're able to fight normally in all Guild Battles and Colosseum, but can never attack or defend in LoM or LoE?

If that's what's happening I have no idea how to help you
    that seems to be it in a nut shell, everything works normally except lom/loe, thanx for atleast trying