Thread: Campaign

Default Campaign

Hi...question. How do make sure I get chaos points added to my total on the alchemy page?

I'm not sure i follow, so i'll just state the obvious.
    Take note how many chaos points u had prior to collecting, then after u do collect, check if there was the appropriate increase.
    Although, there hasnt been any bug report for that matter, so i'd say its not needed.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

So, to collect, do I click on the phantom summon? How long do i have to collect?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly522 View Post
    So, to collect, do I click on the phantom summon? How long do i have to collect?
    It depends what you're talking about.

You get 2 different things by doing Campaigns:

1) Chaos Gems or Shards: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ch...ow_to_get_them

That's the main reason for doing Campaigns.
    If you do ALL the tasks for a Campaigns, a "Collect" button will appear and you will get a Gem.
    If you don't do all the tasks, you have to wait until the Campaign is over (2 weeks). Then, when you click to start a new Campaign, you will be awarded with Shards (depending on the number of tasks you completed and the difficulty of the Campaign).

2) Chaos Summon points: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ch...n#Chaos_Summon

That's kind of a side bonus for doing Campaigns. For each task you complete, you get "Chaos Summon" points. When you click on "Summon" (you need at least 200 points), you have a chance to get the orb of a Phantom (depending on your amount of points, see details on the link I gave you).
    Last edited by gogoo; 04-10-2019 at 09:28 PM.

That helped, thx

But how soon after the timer is up do i need to collect my chaos points before they expire?

You're again not specifying which points you're talking about. So I'm going to assume you're talking about Chaos Summon points.

Those points never expire. You can accumulate them over several Campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly522 View Post
    But how soon after the timer is up do i need to collect my chaos points before they expire?
    If you are talking about points for doing only some tasks, you will receive them as soon as you start another campaign. Those points do not seem to expire, but I guess nobody waited weeks to test it. I have waited up to 5 days in the past and I succesfully collected them on new campaign (please note this doesn't really mean much, just my experience)
    Last edited by Barathor; 04-12-2019 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Grammar fix