Thread: Buying hero crystals from Colosseum should count in Gem conquests

Default Buying hero crystals from Colosseum should count in Gem conquests

Hard gem conquest often requires collecting 20 hero crystals as one of the tasks. It's impossible to get that much from daily prayers since the quest lasts 14 days. So we have to get it from other sources as well. Many of us already bought the ones in Emporium, which is counted in the quest. However buying crystals from Mystic Emporium or Colosseum does not count for the gem quest. Tried both but they are not counted in gem quests. Devs, please look into it, otherwise those quests are auto fails. Thanks.

That would make this task much easier than what it is currently (and what it's always been, as the Mystic Emporium and the Colosseum are much more recent than the Chaos Campaign).

However I'd very much like that

It's true that it's a very difficult task, probably impossible to do every time it comes up unless you're in one of the top guilds which have almost a 100% chance to get a Hero Crystal every day (they'll usually only need 6 or 7 more from the Conquest Path Shop or from Hero Dust).

Because I didn't see you mention it, so in case you didn't know, I'm pretty sure HC alchemized with Hero Dust from 10v10 count towards this task completion.

Personally for now I'm skipping this task and keeping my dust stack in case I want to fully complete Campaigns at some point.

Edit:

You need 1000 Dust for 1 HC.
    If you're in a Vanguard squad you can get up to 135 Dust per battle, or 405 Dust each day, which would be almost 3 HC a week.

Let's say you only do only 2 of the 3 battles each day and only win half of them. That would be 203 Dust every day, or 1 HC every 5 days. Or 6 HC every month.

Since you're not getting this task for every Campaign, you should be able to relatively easily get enough Crystals through Hero Dust when the task comes up.
    Last edited by gogoo; 04-09-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    That would make this task much easier than what it is currently (and what it's always been, as the Mystic Emporium and the Colosseum are much more recent than the Chaos Campaign).

However I'd very much like that

It's true that it's a very difficult task, probably impossible to do every time it comes up unless you're in one of the top guilds which have almost a 100% chance to get a Hero Crystal every day (they'll usually only need 6 or 7 more from the Conquest Path Shop or from Hero Dust).

Because I didn't see you mention it, so in case you didn't know, I'm pretty sure HC alchemized with Hero Dust from 10v10 count towards this task completion.

Personally for now I'm skipping this task and keeping my dust stack in case I want to fully complete Campaigns at some point.

Edit:

You need 1000 Dust for 1 HC.
    If you're in a Vanguard squad you can get up to 135 Dust per battle, or 405 Dust each day, which would be almost 3 HC a week.

Let's say you only do only 2 of the 3 battles each day and only win half of them. That would be 203 Dust every day, or 1 HC every 5 days. Or 6 HC every month.

Since you're not getting this task for every Campaign, you should be able to relatively easily get enough Crystals through Hero Dust when the task comes up.
    Yep, I hoard the dust for when I get these tasks

That's the point Only way to finish a hard quest with 20 crystals is you get one crystal for every day, assuming that you're in one of the very few guilds who sacks lands often to keep a high percentage, and you're vanguard and don't miss a 10v10 battle. How many can say they have these conditions So it's impossible with the dust, if you're life doesn't evolve around the game. Colosseum is new and i was asking if crystals from there could be added to gem conquest. I'm sure many would not abandon the effort for gems, then accept the impossibility and go for the shard in a relaxed mode It's about tying a loose end of a new feature to the game core

5. Default

I'll pass it along

Quote Originally Posted by Ragesath View Post
    [...]
    Oh yeah I totally agree with you this task is very annoying and it would be awesome to have the HC from Colosseum work.

I was just pointing out that 10v Dust would help as you had not mentioned it

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    I'll pass it along
    Hi GB, i hope the dev team hear you about it and make it happen.
    Oh, and while u're at it, make it so anything we purchase from Mystic Emporium counts, campaign wise, as well.
    Thank u!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.