Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mystic Emporium shortage

Default Mystic Emporium shortage

Love the place to buy, get items, but it seems Lumber is in great short supply. Any chance of getting it back with purchase by gold like the ore?

I see lumber for gold on a regular basis. It's completely random.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Are you not participating in the parts of the game that give lumber? My current balance is 432,028 and it take me maybe 3-4 days to complete the lumber task in a hard campaign. I'm irritated how often I see lumber and ore for sale for gold instead of something useful
    Chimra

I use it for upgrades and it goes fast. Getting it from 1 100v battle a day takes a lot of time. As gold is plentiful, I like being able to buy the lumber.

I just have not seen it in a couple of weeks, ore on the other hand is still popping up.
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 04-09-2019 at 12:29 AM.

I think it's still completely random and you've been bad lucky. I bought Lumber just today.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    Are you not participating in the parts of the game that give lumber? My current balance is 432,028 and it take me maybe 3-4 days to complete the lumber task in a hard campaign. I'm irritated how often I see lumber and ore for sale for gold instead of something useful
    Yep, same as the puppy would like to see other stuff other than lumber for gold

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I got 3000 lumber just today. Can't say I like it much

I'm happy with it, though I wish hero crystals would show up more often. I've amassed more lumber and iron than I'm sure I will ever use. I don't know why I buy it, but gold is such a non-issue for legacy players.

9. Default

Someone mentioned that they got LOTS MORE gold per day than wood or iron, and I realized that swapping gold for Iron or Wood made sense
    I think I have more gold, wood and iron than I will ever need, but who knows what kind of trillion gold item they could come out with; and we all need wood and iron for next season of 100 vs 100 to upgrade up our gate towers
    Last edited by cat13; 04-11-2019 at 03:06 PM.

10. Default

I see lumber for gold very frequently. Only rarely do I get a chance to buy something like green crystals with gold that I don't already have way too much of. And I've never seen a general for gold.
    Last edited by King Hrothbeort; 04-12-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    * Stealth Moderator *