Thread: Battle list refresh

1. Default Battle list refresh

Question : Clicking "Refresh battle list" starts a 60 sec countdown but when reaching 0 the list is not refreshed. Is that normal?

Yes, you have to click many times for the refresh to kick in, is quite annoying

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I think what happens is that different battle pages have different background refresh timers. So for example Conquest Duel might only refresh the list every 15 minutes, so clicking the refresh button will not necessarily show you new targets, but it will start the 60 seconds timer for the button to unlock again.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    Yes, you have to click many times for the refresh to kick in, is quite annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I think what happens is that different battle pages have different background refresh timers. So for example Conquest Duel might only refresh the list every 15 minutes, so clicking the refresh button will not necessarily show you new targets, but it will start the 60 seconds timer for the button to unlock again.
    So... What you're saying is that the button doesn't work at all? Or am I missing something?

Because I've never noticed it doing anything.

If it just refreshes the list when it is supposed to be refreshed, it would be the same if the button weren't here?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    So... What you're saying is that the button doesn't work at all? Or am I missing something?

Because I've never noticed it doing anything.

If it just refreshes the list when it is supposed to be refreshed, it would be the same if the button weren't here?
    It can refresh the page without you going out of the battle page, or reloading the page in some other way. That's its utility

It used to work correctly when it was first implemented. Somewhere along the line, it stopped, and no one cared about fixing it lol.

The first time you click it, it does nothing but show the timer. If you wait patiently until it reaches 0, click again and wait again, then attack, it refreshes. At least in Conquest & Festival from web3.
    Last edited by Barathor; 04-17-2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: grammar fix