Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colosseum - 20 weeks have gone by...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    More like, why collect multiple unbind stones, regardless what the alternative is. I honestly don't get it.
    Unless all of your stones are great, which may be the case if you paid to do many complete hard campaigns, there is always the potential for better stones. Salvaging an epic also allows me to use it in alchemy to make Legendary stones, of which I will need multiple chances to get a decent one. Chaos gems are all about the side powers, which are so hit and miss. For me, the sought after side power is +% base defense.

Edit - The other thing is that I said I made 6 unbind stones, I only have 2 left, so I will probably buy 2 more to have four on hand in case I need them in the future. Who knows how long this feature will last, and getting them from Phantoms costs $$$.
    Last edited by thomasj8; 04-10-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    For me, the sought after side power is +% base defense.
    What's side power?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    What's side power?
    Main power is the elemental pierce or resistance, the side powers are things like +healing, +WW damage, +general stats, +base stat, etc. I would provide the wiki url with the list, but the wiki is down again.
    Last edited by thomasj8; 04-10-2019 at 12:42 PM.
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    Main power is the elemental pierce or resistance, the side powers are things like +healing, +WW damage, +general stats, +base stat, etc. I would provide the wiki url with the list, but the wiki is down again.
    Wiki working fine now, must have been a very temporary thing.

Think this is the link you were referencing - https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_Campaign
    Last edited by Mursilis; 04-10-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Wiki working fine now, must have been a very temporary thing.

Think this is the link you were referencing - https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_Campaign
    Thank you for posting the link. My work must have made some changes, as I am getting the message "ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED". I can get into the wiki on my phone, so it has to be a work issue -_-

I
    Chimæra

I've been enjoying it. I was on hiatus when it started, so I missed all the nasty tripping that seems to have turned off a lot of people, though I still get lots of trips during busy times. I guess other people click faster than I do, I can go a whole battle mashing the button and the battle is over before one single hit goes through.

I hope it sticks around for awhile. I want to amass a small stockpile of unbind stones, and who knows, a two star Time Keeper isn't the worst thing in the world.