Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum - 20 weeks have gone by...

Default Colosseum - 20 weeks have gone by...

Have you achieved your wildest dreams?

The max possible amount of Honor Points you could have earned during this time is, assuming you've reached Gladiator the first week:
    A whopping 216k Honor Points

What can you buy with this? Suit yourself:
    • 10.8 copies of The Time Keeper => That's a 4* TTK, soon to be 5* (in 3 weeks)
    • 215 SPs
    • 43 Unbind Stones
    • 432 Crystals (Hero, Enhance or Refine)

Now if you're more of a peasant than a Gladiator, you probably earned a max amount of 120k Honor Points (from getting 6k every week in Gold rank).

You can still afford nice things. Pick one:
    • 6 copies of The Time Keeper => That's a 3* TTK, soon to be 4* (in 4 weeks).
    • 120 SPs
    • 24 Unbind Stones
    • 240 Crystals (Hero, Enhance or Refine)

The Colosseum may not be perfect, but I'm still really grateful for it

oh i am happy. about the general and the stok pile of unbind stones. ( but stil a we bit piss off thinking about what the first 2 unbind stone cost me to get. before they became so cheap)

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    but stil a we bit piss off thinking about what the first 2 unbind stone cost me to get. before they became so cheap)
    Haha I can totally understand that I'd probably be pissed off as well!

Sure the rewards are nice but there is absolutely no functionality.

The "fun" factor could be extremely high, but is this actually anything more than farmville for most players?

I've maybe had a handful of actually fun matches, maybe one for every two weeks.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

I've gotten only one copy of the time keeper and an unbind stone...

I have had quite a few fun battles, and the main issue was fear of ranking too high because of all of the complaints about the top two levels not having battle matches. As a result, I have intentionally tried to lose to stay Platinum. Guildies have recently told me that the top two levels are working fine, so I am going to climb ranks this week.
    Chimśra

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    I have had quite a few fun battles, and the main issue was fear of ranking too high because of all of the complaints about the top two levels not having battle matches. As a result, I have intentionally tried to lose to stay Platinum. Guildies have recently told me that the top two levels are working fine, so I am going to climb ranks this week.
    Quickest match up for my toons / drones is clearly Gold. You can get long waits, e.g. 15 minutes or so for Diamond. The wait (for me) in Diamond gets worst later in the week. I am usually done with my 8,400 pt quota by Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Sure the rewards are nice but there is absolutely no functionality.

The "fun" factor could be extremely high, but is this actually anything more than farmville for most players?

I've maybe had a handful of actually fun matches, maybe one for every two weeks.
    Play a class you normally don’t play. Use generals you normally don’t use. Try new things. Read the attack log to see how people put together their toons / alliances, e.g. the Reaper from Chimaera has a nice vamp power.

The only class I don’t play in Diamond is Cleric because I switch from Defensive & Offensive actions and screws up my play style (since time is of the essence to drop tokens). All my other classes are almost always offensive actions (to keep things simple), e.g. remove or reduce health from opponents. My mini’s play Cleric and need specialized loadouts to use DF or use Mass Heal. You can only have 3 “powers” for a loadout and the first one for me is always R4 so with 2 remaining powers per loadout, I need specialized loadouts.

My health rune is too low for mass heal & my Vivian is only at lvl 4. There’s a lvl 1,500 toon called Gentle Giant (who has a buff to boost his/her health rune) that mass heals for over 2,300+ health for the main target (I know this to be true because I read the attack logs). I could see myself being a Cleric using mass heal once my Health Rune is HUGE & I leveled up Vivian. Btw, I currently mass heal for 1K+ health for main target, which is woefully inadequate for my standards.

I don’t care about winning but I do care about having fun. If I am having fun, then spending FP to get a general to 8* makes sense. I didn’t play a lot of Colo in the first three weeks due to roll blacks, etc. I could also see myself having a lot fun by dropping to the Gold rankings.

Colo is great for Campaigns. I almost never finish 200 evades.

Then I play Rogue in Colo and all 200 evades are done by the 2nd day. The greatest benefit of Colo is the huge number of tokens per battle; especially when you have a stunned opponent hitting me non-stop to reduce my health and passively increasing my evades at the same time.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ– View Post
    I've gotten only one copy of the time keeper and an unbind stone...
    Similar expenditure here... except I got sp instead of unbind stone