Thread: Recycled Events and Promotion Schedule

Default Recycled Events and Promotion Schedule

I am not sure if there is a thread that keep a comprehensive list of schedule events and promotion all in one place or not. I am going to start this thread to keep all the dates for current and future events and promotion in one place, w/ anyone who is willing to help and keep track of them. If anyone has previous events' dates please comment below. Thank you

To start:

Treasure Island - 3/16-3/21
    Monkey King Promo - ? - 4/2
    Nightmare Treasure Chest - 4/4 - 4/9
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 04-04-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Could one of the mods please edit the title of this thread to: Recycled Events and Promotion Schedule. That would help when we need to search for it.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    Could one of the mods please edit the title of this thread to: Recycled Events and Promotion Schedule. That would help when we need to search for it.
    Done, though I think "recurring" would have sounded better

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Events_Rotation

Created this page a while ago already Took me lots of time to get all the dates of previous events ':-D

As for the promos, you can find many of them on this page:
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Or...mporary_Promos

Though I mostly added only 1 of each without keeping track of when and how many times they were coming back.

Except for the Monkey King promo since the Promotion Orb was introduced, to keep track of how many Promotion Orbs have been available.

Note that on the "Events Rotation" page I included the Nightmare chest. Even though I don't consider it as an event at all, it seems to (sadly) often delay the following event's appearance, which is why I thought it would be useful to have it in the list.

I haven't added the last one yet because I was considering removing it from this list anyway... I'm still split...
    Last edited by gogoo; 04-04-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Done, though I think "recurring" would have sounded better
    Thank you, Recurring or Recycled is fine with me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Events_Rotation

Created this page a while ago already Took me lots of time to get all the dates of previous events ':-D

As for the promos, you can find many of them on this page:
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Or...mporary_Promos

Though I mostly added only 1 of each without keeping track of when and how many times they were coming back.

Except for the Monkey King promo since the Promotion Orb was introduced, to keep track of how many Promotion Orbs have been available.

Note that on the "Events Rotation" Page I included the Nightmare chest. Even though I don't consider it as an event at all, it seems to (sadly) often delay the following event's appearance, which is why I thought it would be useful to have it in the list.
    I did not know you created one in Wiki. That is helpful. I will bookmark it.

It seems to me they are doing less and less of Meteorite event and replace it with more expensive and crappy events instead.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 04-04-2019 at 12:13 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Thank you, Recurring or Recycled is fine with me. Thanks

I did not know you created one in Wiki. That is helpful. I will bookmark it.

It seems to me they are doing less and less of Meteorite event and replace it with more expensive and crappy events instead.

Will you still update this thread then?

That is helpful.
    I thought so too

Well since they added CoT it got mixed with Met and TI so these two subsequently appeared less in proportion.

However compared to 2017, there's a lot less waiting time between each event. In 2017 and until June 2018 there were often around 3 weeks between events.
    Now it's often 2 weeks or less.
    So actually if you look at the time between 2 Meteorite events for instance, it hasn't changed much between the first few ones and the last few ones.

But frankly, it would be nice to know for sure when we're getting what, and at least have a 2 or 3 days notice before each event to be able to plan accordingly (1 week notice would be even better but let's not ask for too much I guess...).

Also for some reason there's a bit more TI than Met.

And instead of just sticking to a simple rotation, sometimes they skip an event.

For instance, the latest event "should" have been Meteorite but we got TI instead (sadness occurs).

I think it can still be useful for promos (I definitely won't do that in the wiki). Hera's Treasure, Vivian promos, all the "Cumulative purchase of FP Promos", etc.

(if Dokkōdō is interested with that ofc)
    Last edited by gogoo; 04-04-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Yes, I will do my part when I can. Like some, I do not always remember the Wiki page or visit it. This thread should be used and updated by anyone, not just me.