Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Nightmare Treasure Chest is back for the 4th time

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    Wait. Why would Deianira be the Master?

Deianira would be Master since she's the easiest Guild type general to get for battling without spending $$. She gives extra health. She'll be bumped up with crystals because she is right there. Both for battling and leaving up overnight as a defense gen. for the health jump.

I just wish there was a guild way to get copies of her for my mini. I don't spend on it.
    http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...ser=1408026954 Walking tall and carrying a big sword. Naked because armor chafes. Hey! I was talking about a shield, ya perv!

Wait. Why would Deianira be the Master?

To me, this is a chest never worth rolling. The only useful general is Layla, and the 1% chance is not remotely worth the roll that will likely result in things I have or can obtain for free
    The way I understand it, it’s 1% for both Thane & Layla so if each has equal probability, then Layla is 0.50% or half of one percent or 0.005 chance.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Well I guess if you don't have Jera or Deimos that's the best thing to do (probably not if you care about your alliance's stats though).
    Gabrielle and Deianira have the exact same ability so having either one as the Master is the same (and they're both part of each other's "equipment"). But I assume if you roll Gabrielle now, you probably have a higher level Deianira so Deianira would be Master.

That was my reasoning.

Ofc you can also have both Deianira and Gabrielle in your alliance, so Gabrielle can have more use than just the +10 dmg bonus (which I somehow failed to realize while writing the first post ).
    Interesting, as the Wiki does not list Gabby as equipment for Deianira. I thought that meant Gabby had to be the master to get the bonus. I have had Gabby since that Arena, so it is difficult to recall when I made the alliance. She was two star since that Arena and I rolled this chest when it first came out made her three star. I was rolling for Memnon, since I have wanted him since he was a monthly general.
    Chimæra

Interesting, as the Wiki does not list Gabby as equipment for Deianira. I thought that meant Gabby had to be the master to get the bonus. I have had Gabby since that Arena, so it is difficult to recall when I made the alliance.
    After you said that I checked in-game and Gabrielle (I don't have her) doesn't appear as a possible equipment for Deianira when I equip her.
    So I checked on Deianira wiki page and indeed it's not mentioned.

So I was wondering where I got that idea that Gabrielle was an equipment to Deianira...
    It's actually written on Gabrielle's wiki page: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ga...ated_Equipment

But since it's not mentioned anywhere else and doesn't appear in-game when you don't have Gabrielle I'm not sure whether that statement is true.

Since you have Gabrielle, can you tell me whether she actually counts as equipment to Deianira when you equip Deianira as Master?

And even if she doesn't appear as an equipment, can you maybe try to see if it's a display issue by attacking someone in GB with Deianira as Master and see if you do actually get +10 dmg?

i have gabrielle and she does not show as equipment for deianira.
    but deianira shows as equipment for gabrielle
    Last edited by hansa; 04-07-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    After you said that I checked in-game and Gabrielle (I don't have her) doesn't appear as a possible equipment for Deianira when I equip her.
    So I checked on Deianira wiki page and indeed it's not mentioned.

So I was wondering where I got that idea that Gabrielle was an equipment to Deianira...
    It's actually written on Gabrielle's wiki page: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ga...ated_Equipment

But since it's not mentioned anywhere else and doesn't appear in-game when you don't have Gabrielle I'm not sure whether that statement is true.

Since you have Gabrielle, can you tell me whether she actually counts as equipment to Deianira when you equip Deianira as Master?

And even if she doesn't appear as an equipment, can you maybe try to see if it's a display issue by attacking someone in GB with Deianira as Master and see if you do actually get +10 dmg?
    When Gabriel is an active general, Deianira is automatically selected as part of the gears. When you hit with Gabriel, you get +10 dmg. Long ago, it was very hard to get kill shot on regular pvp. The best way, people found out, was to equipped with Gabriel in pvp to harvest kill shots. This was back when pvp was still a big deal to some people in the game.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    i have gabrielle and she does not show as equipment for deianira.
    but deianira shows as equipment for gabrielle
    Ok thx

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    When Gabriel is an active general, Deianira is automatically selected as part of the gears. When you hit with Gabriel, you get +10 dmg. Long ago, it was very hard to get kill shot on regular pvp. The best way, people found out, was to equipped with Gabriel in pvp to harvest kill shots. This was back when pvp was still a big deal to some people in the game.
    Wait what, are you saying the +10 damage worked in regular PvP? Does it still work today?

The +10 dmg also works in GB, right?