Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to raise splash?

1. Default How to raise splash?

How can i raise my splash

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    How can i up my splash
    Runes and Generals. Health Rune for Clerics, Damage Rune for Mages.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    disagree that backstab is useless for rogues, but it does need coordinated use (ie get in before the mages take everyone's heath down) and can add significant dmg.
    If the first line of attack is for rogues with backstab to lay poison this gives quite a nice start to the battle
    Oh yeah I didn't consider it as useless, I just didn't want to make too many different "categories" to put powers in so I just made a "Useless / subpar / niche powers".

Some powers in there are definitely not useless but more like "I'm really not choosing this class for this power, but it can be of some use sometimes"

In the case of Backstab, I just think Poison, Evade and Intimidate are much more useful.

How can i up my splash
    If you're talking about the Mage splash damage or the Cleric splash heal, it comes from their passive abilities, so you don't need to buy any power, and it will trigger every time you attack an opponent (with a regular attack).

And as VersionsOfViolence said, these passive splash abilities can be enhanced by your Runes and certain Generals.

4. Default

I cant find anyone to tell me how I can raise my splash is there a cap on how far the health rune goes up

I cant find anyone to tell me how I can raise my splash is there a cap on how far the health rune goes up
    Is this some kind of troll?

I answered you there:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...88#post3034088

Ofc you give very little info so we can't give you much detail.

We don't even know what kind of splash you're talking about.

Now you're talking about Health Rune so we can deduce you're talking about the Cleric splash. But it can still be either the passive splash, or the Mass Heal skill (which is a splash heal).

In both cases, you'll find your answer on this page: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Guild_Class#Cleric (read the full Cleric section).

If you have other questions, you'll need to be more precise.

How can i raise my splash
    First, you can up your runes and you can also buy generals that boost it like muse from oracle and zurran from chests, was this helpful?

7. Default How to raise splash?

Have a question what is the biggest splash allowed and health rune does it stop upping splash

Can someone tell me how to raise my splash my health rune stopped
    this the 2nd thread i see you asking the same question in,how about making one youre self instead of hijacking each thread. with a question that has nothing to do white the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    this the 2nd thread i see you asking the same question in,how about making one youre self instead of hijacking each thread. with a question that has nothing to do white the thread.
    Newbies to this forum face certain restrictions: one of them is they cannot start a new thread until meeting a certain post count threshold.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Merged all the posts on this topic into one..., if it looks weird, that's why...