Thread: Item Archives maximum bonus

Question Item Archives maximum bonus

Did anyone calculate the maximum bonus to Attack and Defense you can get from Item Archives?

If possible, divided into:
    - Bonus stats from Monster loot
    - Bonus stats from Treasure Chest drops
    - Bonus stats from limited time stuff (that cannot be obtained anymore: Dominion, old event monsters, etc.)

never seen a list like that. but can be fun to see it :-) to see how fare one is away from maxing it out :-)
    if their are some numbers i can help with just ask :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 04-01-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Did anyone calculate the maximum bonus to Attack and Defense you can get from Item Archives?

If possible, divided into:
    - Bonus stats from Monster loot
    - Bonus stats from Treasure Chest drops
    - Bonus stats from limited time stuff (that cannot be obtained anymore: Dominion, old event monsters, etc.)

I have a list of possible max IA which I kept privately for personal use. I could share this but it will need some updating b/c I have not kept up with the last few chests.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I once started a spreadsheet for monster DMG/IA sp, but it proved too big of a project for me to complete at that time (or now... ).

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    I have a list of possible max IA which I kept privately for personal use. I could share this but it will need some updating b/c I have not kept up with the last few chests.
    Why not

If only the last chests are missing that's not too much to add I think?

Otherwise if the wiki is up to date (I think it is?) I can just add up all numbers. Probably a few hours of mostly mindless additions... Not sure I'd do it lol

So I calculated the bonuses for each Archive :P

Haven't calculated all the results I want yet so I'll make another thread later.

In the meantime, I have 2 questions:

1) Anyone got the Set 1 bonus from the Limited Archive? (Succubus Event drops)

2) Do 10v10 Spring Trophies exist? They're not on the wiki. If yes, do they give Attack or Defense? Same amount as Fall & Winter Trophies?

These are the only 2 things missing I believe. Unless the wiki is missing other stuff that I didn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    So I calculated the bonuses for each Archive :P

Haven't calculated all the results I want yet so I'll make another thread later.

In the meantime, I have 2 questions:

1) Anyone got the Set 1 bonus from the Limited Archive? (Succubus Event drops)

2) Do 10v10 Spring Trophies exist? They're not on the wiki. If yes, do they give Attack or Defense? Same amount as Fall & Winter Trophies?

These are the only 2 things missing I believe. Unless the wiki is missing other stuff that I didn't notice.
    Spring was awarded and it is defense. Fall was awarded twice.
    Last edited by thomasj8; 04-09-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    Chimæra