Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bought Monkey promo of a whooping 90 bucks! Nothings has come

1. Default Bought Monkey promo of a whooping 90 bucks! Nothings has come

Hello everyone. I tried making a new post on this forum - its just not possible. I just spent a WHOOPING 90 dollars for the money king PRomo andd has recieved absolutely nothing. Can somebody please help me? Need a channel to support that works. Sorry for hijacking the thread - did not mean to!!!.
    Please assist and have a pleasent day!

My army code is 7290CC

But all the buttons for the goodies are locked. Please assist if you can - thanks a lot!

And I did not recieve any favor points either!
    Last edited by zserg; 04-02-2019 at 08:53 AM.

2. Default Bought Moneky promo of a whooping 90 bucks! Nothings has come

Please assist in this matter as quickly as possible.

my army code is 7290CC - Account name Suwayyah and Email samiremiluldahl@gmail.com

Would be much grateful for you to fix this developers. This is not okay! I just used the money equivalent of a tripple AAA new release massive videogame for this monkey king promo..!!!!!

Have a nice day!

3. Default

I know i'm supposed to click the promo banner and uncheck all my rewards but they have a lock untop of them - inaccesible. Looking forward to hearing from support!

4. Default Bought Monky Promo and I got nothing - not even FP's...!!!!!

Hey there

I just bought the Monkey promo most expensive pack there was ( 90 USD ). I have clickked the boxes and nothing has happened.

Please assist, since this is not exactly small money that I'm using.

Bought Moneky promo of a whooping 90 bucks! Nothings has come
    Please assist in this matter as quickly as possible.

My army code is 7290CC

Thanks man!
    Last edited by Suwayyah; 03-31-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Hey there,

First, any mod out there to merge several threads and comments?
    - This one
    - http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...not-even-FP-s-!!!!!
    - http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...21#post3034121

Second, are you sure your payment actually went through? On the other thread you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    And I did not recieve any favor points either!

So now there are 2 solutions:

1) The payment actually went through (you were debited of the 90 USD) and you haven't received your FP (which is probably why you also can't unlock the Promo rewards).
    In that case, contact the Support through the in-game link: if you're on FB or web3, the "Support" button/link is at the top of your screen, above the bar where you see your Stamina / Energy / Health / Gold.

2) The payment didn't go through.
    In that case, it's normal that you didn't receive your FP and can't unlock the promo items because the money never left your account. I can't tell whether the problem is on your end (your bank) or Castle Age's end.
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-31-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    Hello everyone. I tried making a new post on this forum - its just not possible. I just spent a WHOOPING 90 dollars for the money king PRomo andd has recieved absolutely nothing. Can somebody please help me? Need a channel to support that works. Sorry for hijacking the thread - did not mean to!!!.
    Please assist and have a pleasent day!
    Best thing you can do is send a ticket to Support for assistance. If you're using FB or Web3/4, at the top of the page click the "Support" link, then click an FAQ, select a topic and then at the bottom of the page click the "I need more help" button. This will open a form you can fill out that gets sent to Support for them to look into this.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

7. Default

Whar ingame link? Im on ios with a universablw ca account

8. Default

Thanks for absolutely no help. Where the F are the people who run this game? 90 bucks is a lot of money. I want what was promised for my money!!!!!!

9. Default

Where are the people who run this game? Did I just get ****ed over for 90 bucks?

My recent experience with "support" is yes, you probably did get done over - there seems little effort to resolve game issues unless they are those where the player has seemed to benefit, then the action is swift and non-negotiable.
    The game is just a cash cow - not even a pretense at providing a service