Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild Battle Classes & their use nowadays

Assassinate is not that useless. It increases 15% on attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Assassinate is not that useless. It increases 15% on attack.
    Indeed.
    Assassinate has helped me quite a few times take down anchors against whom without it i couldnt beat.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Here’s an example of Backstab with Dominus: 2,200+ dmg on one hit.

You are victorious in battle, taking 0 total damage and dealing 2238 total damage to your enemy.
    Rune damage: +1051 damage from equipped rune items!
    Batw’s guild damage bonus deals an extra 119 damage
    Batw’s hero power: deals an extra 42 damage
    You evaded the attack of your enemy, taking no damage!
    Your equipment increased your evade chance by 0%!
    Batw inflicts +240 Damage upon Victory.
    Batw inflicts an additional +641 Damage upon Victory on a target with full health
    Batw’s BackStab/Ambush damage is increased by 136

4. Default

I wouldn't count focus attack and berserk as useless or even sub-par, niche yes. I tend to use them in 10's when there's only a little health left on a target and I want to get a better point return.

lvl 1 of both of those is cheap and pays for itself pretty quickly if you do that so you can get 480 points instead of 240 on a hit and there's only one swat left.

Quote Originally Posted by bliiy View Post
    I wouldn't count focus attack and berserk as useless or even sub-par, niche yes. I tend to use them in 10's when there's only a little health left on a target and I want to get a better point return.

lvl 1 of both of those is cheap and pays for itself pretty quickly if you do that so you can get 480 points instead of 240 on a hit and there's only one swat left.
    so yes they are useless for anything else beside costing 2 tokens to use. that is what you are saying ;-)