Thread: Bought 3rd Promo Orb: 4* Jera or 4* Hera???

Default Bought 3rd Promo Orb: 4* Jera or 4* Hera???

This is NOT going to be a easy decision. A 4* Jera will mean opponents die faster. A 4* Hera will make her more stout in my defensive alliance.

My gut says go for Hera since I can always spin for a 4* Jera. Then again, I might get lucky with legendary chest spins and get a 4* Hera.

Decisions, decisions ... will be sleeping on this one. Either one is way better than what Da Wimsta has.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

My vote is for Hera.

The wiki says:
    "Promoted Hera has different ability progression that doesn't match that given in Heroes#General_Promotion. It seems to match Gaea's new promotion effects of higher base ability and larger progress step when leveling."

So it's like Monkey King. I'm curious, what boost in ability does she actually get?
    For her level, does you 3* Hera have a lot more Resistance than an unpromoted Hera has?

If that's the case maybe the promotion to 4* would bring a bigger ability boost to Hera than to Jera. Even though that may not mean much since their abilities have nothing in common.

Edit:
    Btw, on the Monkey King Promo banner Epic shards are advertised, but what you actually get are sad Common shards ;(
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-29-2019 at 09:11 AM.

I would rather spend Promo Orb on a 1*/or 2* star chest general (thats hard to reroll) to promote, since ability boost would be more significant, than a boost from 3* to 4*.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Layla! This is the only possible answer!
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    This is NOT going to be a easy decision. A 4* Jera will mean opponents die faster. A 4* Hera will make her more stout in my defensive alliance.

My gut says go for Hera since I can always spin for a 4* Jera. Then again, I might get lucky with legendary chest spins and get a 4* Hera.

Decisions, decisions ... will be sleeping on this one. Either one is way better than what Da Wimsta has.
    Not because of the spinning but because of the ease of increasing damage would be my rationale.
    Breaking down the cost of the Orb isn't in my wheelhouse, but I'd guess you can get the damage essence for the difference with 300-450FP...

I think your answer is clear Promote Hera, collect bounces, and make fake walls jealous.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

7. Default

For starters, I have honestly no idea why you had to drag Da Wimsta into this. Can you -really- not make a post without making snide remarks to/about anyone?

On topic:

I vote for Jera because I believe that defense is overrated. There is always someone stronger than you so I believe that it's better to increase your damage output so that you can potentially kill them before they can kill you.

(Of course logic would suggest that you choose the general you wish to promote that you are the least likely to get an extra copy for whatever the ability might be.)
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max