Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Spreadsheet - Calculate your effective stats with Pierce & Resistance!

Effective 32569 Attack Defense 15 367
    I just did it today. I hope to reach gladiator someday after improving my equips n gems.
    Guess I wont be able to scratch anyone in this forum.

Work in progress. Will upgrade once I get those phatom necklaces and gloves, will be using that chromos weapon instead of ouroboros.
    Farming for legendary gems with the stats
    1. Physical Pierce 2. Elemental Pierce 3. aggressive general + x%
    for defence gems
    1. Physical Resistance 2. Elemental Resist 3. (is there an evassion + x%) ?
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 09-07-2019 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    1. Physical Resistance 2. Elemental Resist 3. (is there an evassion + x%) ?
    Yes, that power is available:

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    37073 Attack
    35 780 Defense
    38233 atk
    39075 def
    41481 Attack
    45 253 Defense

If you want to see actual stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by zserg; 10-11-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Linked your thread in here: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...940#post258940

There was a spreadsheet for this in there already, but it seemed a bit outdated, and this one is much clearer anyway. Thanks to whoever made that first one

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Badpuppehs gave me this link: https://cutt.ly/rCZSjq (can take quite some time to load for some reason)

We don't have much data, you'll find yourself easily in those dots

Edit:
    To quote him:

"Logically it should fall into 4 quadrants, top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right each can be interpreted as a kind of build.
    Typically, Bottom left will be high BSI accounts; Top Left will be more Cannon'ish build, Bottom Right will be more Wall'ish build, and Top right will be more PvP/Dino. Of course that won't always be the case due to IA, Runes, Gen stats etc, which can easily distort Keep stats. But it is a general guide to see where you might rank against the player base.
    Someone entered a value of 763 which makes all the other values seem puny
    Last edited by zserg; 10-11-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Linked your thread in here: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...940#post258940

There was a spreadsheet for this in there already, but it seemed a bit outdated, and this one is much clearer anyway. Thanks to whoever made that first one
    Great, thx!

There are many very outdated links in this post, btw ^_^ (websites that don't exist anymore, info that was relevant in 2010ish, info that is better explained nowadays, on the wiki for instance, etc.) If ever you feel like tidying it up

Someone entered a value of 763 which makes all the other values seem puny
    I'll let BadPuppeh know!
    The guy indicated he's level 319. I thought maybe for a very low level 763 eAtk/level might be possible, however in this case that would mean an eAtk of 243,397... I think that's too much
    Maybe we should put a maximum to the value people can enter, but idk what it should be.

Blog Entries

Once upon a time I was considering replacing or rewriting (in new threads) all the outdated info in there... But I never found the time and now it's totally out of the question.

If there's something like a link that could be easily replaced with an updated guide I can do that...if pointed out.