Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spreadsheet - Calculate your effective stats with Pierce & Resistance!

Effective 10142 Attack Defense 8*298
    No Idea what to make of this. I am level 233

Quote Originally Posted by Needcoffee View Post
    For whatever its worth, I asked Elandal this question a long time ago and came away with the same understanding as posted by gogoo - that pierce and res were applied after all stats (including runes, archives, gens, equipment) were taken into account on an 'equal' basis.
    Now that you say that, I think he said the same thing to me. In the early days of testing, generals and equipment had such low stats that we probably could not tell. I think Elandel saying that it includes everything is why I added my lvl 80 Barbie to my defensive loadout until earlier this year when I subbed in Hera. Hera is now gone, replaced by Dawn, which actually is better than Barbie. I should be almost 1100 better than with Hera, not counting the 46 elemental resistance I was getting from her.
    Chimæra

Default Update time! :D

UPDATE TIME!

The spreadsheet has been updated (mostly by Retribution, thanks!) and now allows 2 new things:
    • Calculate your eBSI (and eAtk / level and eDef / level)
    • Simulate battles between 2 players

Here's the new link (also updated in the first post):

--- Calculator + BattleSim ---

The spreadsheet now has 2 additional tabs called BattleSim and BattleSim2, which allow you to simulate battles between either you and any other player, or between any 2 players.

These are pretty much the same tabs, except that in the first one, your own stats are already filled (imported from the first tab, the Calculator), so you only have to fill your opponent's stats. But in case you want to use other stats to simulate the battle, you can use BattleSim2 to fill stats for both players.

How it works:
    Just fill the stats (atk/def and pierce/resist), and the spreadsheet will display who should win the duel.

----------------------------------

Now we can test the spreadsheet's accuracy by simulating battles like some of you guys wanted to do earlier
    If the duel result given by the spreadsheet differs from the actual in-game result, it may indicate that the pierce/resist formulas used are slightly off.
    Though keep in mind that there is a "random factor" used in Castle Age battles and that a "tie" is not possible in the game like it is on the spreadsheet.

----------------------------------

On another note, Badpuppehs (on Discord) put up a Google Form to gather eBSI data from all players:

--- Pierce and Resistance Calculator Data ---

I think he wants to eventually make graphs like those in this thread:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...ed-Index-(LSI)
    But with updated data, relevant to today's standards

Simply by filling the first tab of the spreadsheet (Calculator) exactly like before, you will now get your eAtk/level and eDef/level values, which you can then enter in the Google Form.

Bump!

Now that the spreadsheet allows battle simulations, I'd be curious to see the results of certain Duels. See if reality and spreadsheet results are a match as they should be

For instance Needcoffee vs. thomasj8

If you guys are still out there

And with Colosseum being back, now should be a good time for everyone to check their PvP strength

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Bump!

Now that the spreadsheet allows battle simulations, I'd be curious to see the results of certain Duels. See if reality and spreadsheet results are a match as they should be

For instance Needcoffee vs. thomasj8

If you guys are still out there

And with Colosseum being back, now should be a good time for everyone to check their PvP strength
    I posted my info to the eBSI data sheet. Is that info viewable somewhere? I'd like to see where I stack up...

Quote Originally Posted by Needcoffee View Post
    I posted my info to the eBSI data sheet. Is that info viewable somewhere? I'd like to see where I stack up...
    Badpuppehs gave me this link: https://cutt.ly/rCZSjq (can take quite some time to load for some reason)

We don't have much data, you'll find yourself easily in those dots

Edit:
    To quote him:

"Logically it should fall into 4 quadrants, top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right each can be interpreted as a kind of build.
    Typically, Bottom left will be high BSI accounts; Top Left will be more Cannon'ish build, Bottom Right will be more Wall'ish build, and Top right will be more PvP/Dino. Of course that won't always be the case due to IA, Runes, Gen stats etc, which can easily distort Keep stats. But it is a general guide to see where you might rank against the player base.
    Last edited by gogoo; 07-26-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Thresholds would matter when you can catch your opponent in attack or monster loadouts, especially in longer GB formats.

This likely uses a variation of the Overkill formulas of old.
    ~VoV~

Thank you for the spreadsheet.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    37073 Attack Defense 35 780

Check if you can break me ?

Seems like you should

https://web3.castleagegame.com/castl...ser=1491912182
    38233 atk
    39075 def

I am not quite sure the spreasheet is that trustable...
    I always lose to Zserg and my numbers are better than his, according to the calculation
    (Edit: 42.903Att / 38336Def)
    Last edited by Barathor; 08-27-2019 at 08:18 PM.