Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Stamina Potions

Blog Entries

Until players reach the point of having 2000 Energy and 1000 stamina, full potions or single refills are a waste, period.

So the 100 stamina/200 energy potion idea is quite viable for these players, as well as new players that come along.
    ~VoV~

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    So the 100 stamina/200 energy potion idea is quite viable for these players, as well as new players that come along.
    Depends on cost I'd think. Unless they cost 1 FP, but even then, if you can get 3x potions for 25 fp... that might still be better in some cases (when the player is fairly close to the refill caps)

Blog Entries

Once you're close to refill caps, there are Solara, Hyacinth, and other generals to help push you over anyway.

And dude. Srsly. U need to learn how to fight on the interwebz. I spelled out the punctuation, so I win.
    ~VoV~

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I wasnapostrophet fighting.

If it was simply a case of being able to buy different stam potions for different amounts of FPs, it might seem cheaper and more helpful to buy weaker potions. However, the cost per stam is bound to be worse, requiring more FPs.

Also, it wouldn't be a case of just being offered different types of potions to purchase (in the Mystic Emporium?) They would also start showing up as prizes. On the bottom end of events, full stam potions are common. Do you think they wouldn't change to 100 stam potions? Do you think you wouldn't go from having full stam potions dropping to either only 100 stam potions or a mix of 100 stam and full stam potions? How does this actually help?

In addition, if you only have 100 stam, you already have a 100 stam potion. It's called a full stam potion. What happens if you need 101 stam? A new potion for that or 300 stam or 157 stam potions if that's what you need? You already get all these options, up to 1000 stam, with a full stam potion. If you need less, then burn through 10 stam potions.