Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not sure which chest to roll...

Default Not sure which chest to roll...

I'm having a hard time deciding which chest to roll with the free rolls I accumulate and would appreciate any recommendations.

I'm inclined to attempt to get Azriel as it seems like her bonus of converting DP to Resistance is great. I don't have a ton of DP, but enough to make a substantial difference in a General Alliance (1140).

I use Odin as my main piercing general and I'm not sure if there is a better option than him. As such getting more copies of him would be great.

I'd love to get Layla also.

I have Kobo which is another decent support one.

I use 5* Barbarus and Dolomar for monster hunting - waiting to see if I can get a MK eventually to round this alliance out.

Based on wanting more Odins and Layla, I kind of feel like waiting for the Nightmare chest is a good idea, but really I only get the most benefit from Layla and the odds of getting her are so very slim. That said, Azriel's odds are honestly not really much better - 0.5% vs. 1.25%

I feel like there has got to be something more reasonable that would be worth going after. Any ideas?

for anyone to maybe give a better advise:
    1) what is youre class of choice(if you have any)?
    2) more into gb's or monster hunting?

Blog Entries

Azriel isn't a bad choice for Resistance. Orc King is still necessary for those 1000 stamina level-ups. Corruption and Nightfall Chests have a lot to offer for Guild Battles, as well as some fun monster hunting options.
    ~VoV~

I generally agree with this:

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...71#post3009671

I will say that after 9 1/2 years I finally got Azriel a week ago, and with 1144 DP at lvl 31 she was an upgrade of less than 10 resistance compared to my prior loadout. I cannot recall the prior loadout at this point, just do the math to see if she will make enough difference to be worth chasing
    Chimæra

Blog Entries

A boost of 10 Resist would translate to an additional 57 eDef for me. And my build suxx.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    A boost of 10 Resist would translate to an additional 57 eDef for me. And my build suxx.
    How do you calculate the boost that pierce or resist gives you exactly?

My build doesn't suck too much, though the BSI is still below 10, and the maybe 6% improvement is nice, but the question is whether years of rolling for Azriel is worth it. It was a better estimated upgrade a few years ago when I first decided to roll for her; my fault for not staying up to date on the impact.
    Chimæra

8. Default

I don't rely on chest rolls to help achieve my build-related goals, anymore.

You can avoid years of frustration by picking the chest that has the most things you would be happy to get, rather than that one thing you really want that's in a pile of trash items.

I prefer warrior for GBs and I'd say I like GBs and monster hunting about equally. I feel good about my monster hunting set up at this point even though it's nothing special (5* barb & dolomar with a 1* Caine who I'd like to replace with Monkey King).

I feel like my PvP sucks compared to what it was when I left the game in 2014. That's where I think I could benefit the most.

It seems like there really isn't a clear best option for me and nothing really has a good chance of coming through with only the 13 free rolls I have.

Azriel isn't a bad choice for Resistance. Orc King is still necessary for those 1000 stamina level-ups. Corruption and Nightfall Chests have a lot to offer for Guild Battles, as well as some fun monster hunting options.
    I don't think Orc King is in my future no matter how hard I try. I rolled for it years ago (and posted my attempts here on the forum) and had no success haha.