Thread: Best damage reflection general?

Default Best damage reflection general?

Is a 5* Daphne better than a 1* or 2* Tora at higher levels?

I want to use a damage reflection general and have narrowed it down to these 2. Obviously, I can get Daphne up to 5* pretty easily, but my Tora is likely not going beyond 1* ever.

my alliance: tora 2* L54 deflect 83+12,5% dmg rune/daphne 5* L59 deflect 100+10% dmg rune/persephone 2* L44 deflect 57+5% dmg rune
    i have fairly high dmg rune so for me tora will always be the leader in the alliance

for me the alliance total out : deflect 152 + 19,5% of my damage rune.
    Last edited by hansa; 03-20-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks for that information, hansa. I wanted to use the damage reflector in a generic defensive alliance, so with my damage rune not being all that high it looks like my best bet is going to be a 5* Daphne.

Blog Entries

If your damage rune sucks, then you should probably roll for Krystalia. Her power relies on your opponent's damage runes instead of yours.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    If your damage rune sucks, then you should probably roll for Krystalia. Her power relies on your opponent's damage runes instead of yours.
    For anyone wondering, Krystalia is an epic general from the Corruption chest.

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Krystalia
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    What constitutes a sucky damage rune? Mine likely does suck since it went for 4 years with no love.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    What constitutes a sucky damage rune? Mine likely does suck since it went for 4 years with no love.
    What level is yours? I've played for the past 4 years and I think I still have a sucky rune... (level 80 something)

well say for deflection purposes your looking at about 10-15% of your dmg rune, so to deflect 100 dmg you need a rune of about 650-1000 dmg so higher than lvl150.
    I would say anything less than that doesn't protect you to any significant degree or deter an attacker - I would say you need to deflect back say 2-300 dmg to make an attacker think again?

My deflection alliance -
    Tora Alliance Breakdown:
    Current Ability:
    127 Damage deflected and 19.5% of your Damage Rune back to the attacker
    dmg rune is lvl180 (716) so I deflect 266 dmg - does it keep me alive, nope - but I do load it if I see I'm losing and at least sting them back a bit

For staying alive I prefer Krys/Kat/Daphne
    Krystalia Alliance Breakdown:
    Current Ability:
    -26 Damage and 13% of Attacker Damage Rune
    +101 Physical Resistance
    95 Damage deflected and 10% of your Damage Rune back to the attacker
    Current Stats:
    +646 Attack and +1131 Defense
    if I play as rogue with evade I take very little dmg, but then there's always those pesky whirling warriors
    Last edited by graeme; 03-22-2019 at 08:57 AM. Reason: extra info

Blog Entries

Remember, if you play Warrior, then you need to keep Meekah in your defensive loadout in order to keep your Confidence level up.

You can use a Damage Rune General (Jera, Deimos, Gabrielle, Dienara) in the alliance in order to boost Daphne and Tora's effectiveness, and add a static damage boost as well.
    ~VoV~