Thread: Missclick on the Treasure Island

Default Missclick on the Treasure Island

Hi all,
    I logged in today, and routinely opened the Treasure Island page, thinking that enough time had passed to get a free "spin". This was actually not the case, so I got the reward and 20 FP were deducted.
    Now I know it's my fault for not being careful, but is there any chance of having the reward removed from my account, but returning the favor points?
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Logical Lacuna; 03-20-2019 at 12:45 PM.
    Why is there something rather than nothing?

if you really put a week or two hard working into email with support maybe just maybe you have a chance :-)

Thanks! Do you know which email address I should send my enquiry to? Clicking on the "Support" and "Help" links in the game itself didn't lead me to any sort of contact form.

Quote Originally Posted by Logical Lacuna View Post
    Thanks! Do you know which email address I should send my enquiry to? Clicking on the "Support" and "Help" links in the game itself didn't lead me to any sort of contact form.
    well i am the wrong one to ask about that, i have stopped trying to contact support after last company toke over,(it is like talking to a brick-wall :-) ),
    but maybe a moderator her knows how it works
    think you: (web3) click ingame support press any artikel,press need more help,fill out form. cross youre fingers hope for help ;-)

Thank you! I sent it, so fingers crossed.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    i have stopped trying to contact support after last company toke over,(it is like talking to a brick-wall :-) ),
    I've heard of lots of issues being solved through support. It's always worth a shot.

For anyone maybe interested in this: I got the reply from the helpdesk saying that they don't reverse accidental purchases anymore, i.e. all purchases are final.
    But hey, at least they replied.

Blog Entries

Yeah but you got a free forum thread out of it, which is better than 20fps anyway!!
    ~VoV~