Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: False accusations

Default False accusations

I heard there was a guy playing over 40 toons and people called him/she a cheater. The current rules say that you can play each toon for each iDevice you own. Maybe he just had 40 iDevices? :O
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    I heard there was a guy playing over 40 toons and people called him/she a cheater. The current rules say that you can play each toon for each iDevice you own. Maybe he just had 40 iDevices? :O
    Yeah. Big Maybe.
    These d-bags eventually burn out.
    What's more broken, defense or the game?
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Innocent until proven guilty... but my money would be on guilty.

Yep. Very. True.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    I think you're stretching there. In what world would someone have or need 40 iDevices?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Blog Entries

You know. One* could check the keep links to see if the IDs are of iOS type or not. I think those all started with 400000 or something ? If they were FB accounts, I doubt they could still be considered "legal"

*if that person had the links for each of these 40 accounts, assuming that what the OP heard has some basis in reality and is not something he invented hearing 5 minutes before posting this thread.
    Last edited by zserg; 03-18-2019 at 02:53 PM. Reason: clarification lets say...

Blog Entries

Except that posting keep links is against forum rules.

Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Except that posting keep links is against forum rules.

Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
    I wasn't suggesting that he posts keep links here. Just that it's something that can be checked to refute the argument that they are all of them 40 iOS-type accounts if anyone actually cared (and had access to the links)
    Last edited by zserg; 03-18-2019 at 02:51 PM.

I can name the guild. Do I win CA?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    I think you're stretching there. In what world would someone have or need 40 iDevices?
    1 desktop with at least 3 of the usual browsers with 1 window normal and another on private, playing on fb, web3 and web4 = 18 toons
    1 laptop with at least 3 of the usual browsers with 1 window normal and another on private, playing on fb, web3 and web4 = 18 toons
    1 tablet with CA app + the native browser + (at least) 1 other mobile browser, normal and private widows, web3 only = 5 toons
    1 phone with CA app + the native browser + (at least) 1 other mobile browser, normal and private widows, web3 only = 5 toons

That's already 46 toons running. lol

EDIT: Btw, I can have 3 browsers installed and I can run duplicates of each browser using a sandbox. So that easily makes 36 toons on a desktop and another 36 on a laptop.
    Last edited by dayrep; 03-19-2019 at 03:32 AM.