Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: March 2019 - Treasure Island event

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    My experience is that drops are more likely the first day, and on the first couple of hits with a new monster.
    I'm pretty sure it's actually "more likely the first few thousands stamina". Since you're probably always playing on the first day of the event, it makes it look like drops are more common the first day.
    Again, no certainty in this statement though.

    Personally I haven't noticed more frequent drops on new monsters. Actually there are several monsters (Vargs and Astaroths) that didn't give me a single drop.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's actually "more likely the first few thousands stamina". Since you're probably always playing on the first day of the event, it makes it look like drops are more common the first day.
    Again, no certainty in this statement though.

    Personally I haven't noticed more frequent drops on new monsters. Actually there are several monsters (Vargs and Astaroths) that didn't give me a single drop.
    i have allways on the very first hit of 100 stamina wenn event starts gotten a chest, each time.
    and drop rates a "fair" on the first 1-2 days, after that they drop to "do not spend mode", that is my experience whit this event.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's actually "more likely the first few thousands stamina". Since you're probably always playing on the first day of the event, it makes it look like drops are more common the first day.
    Again, no certainty in this statement though.

    Personally I haven't noticed more frequent drops on new monsters. Actually there are several monsters (Vargs and Astaroths) that didn't give me a single drop.


    gogoo, here is some more data from my 201 spins.
    Perhaps, you can add them to your data collection for TI to make the statistic a bit more robust.

    You have received Legendary General Chest x1

    after 200 spins, I have to spin 1 more to 201 value to get legendary chest.


    Code:
    Items		# drop	%	amount
    Blue Crystals	29	14.4%	87
    Green Crystals	22	10.9%	66
    Red Crystals	20	10.0%	60
    Hero Crystals	10	5.0%	30
    Blue Potions	5	2.5%	15
    Green Potions	8	4.0%	24
    Red Potions	11	5.5%	33
    Stamina Potions	13	6.5%	39
    Energy Potions	10	5.0%	30
    Chest Rolls	11	5.5%	11
    Enhance		33	16.4%	99
    Gold		17	8.5%	
    Refine		11	5.5%	33
    General		1	0.5%	1
    
    spins		201	100%	528
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 03-21-2019 at 02:31 PM.


    Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.


  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    gogoo, here is some more data from my 201 spins.
    Perhaps, you can add them to your data collection for TI to make the statistic a bit more robust.

    You have received Legendary General Chest x1

    after 200 spins, I have to spin 1 more to 201 value to get legendary chest.

    Code:
    Items		# drop	%	amount
    Blue Crystals	29	14.4%	87
    Green Crystals	22	10.9%	66
    Red Crystals	20	10.0%	60
    Hero Crystals	10	5.0%	30
    Blue Potions	5	2.5%	15
    Green Potions	8	4.0%	24
    Red Potions	11	5.5%	33
    Stamina Potions	13	6.5%	39
    Energy Potions	10	5.0%	30
    Chest Rolls	11	5.5%	11
    Enhance		33	16.4%	99
    Gold		17	8.5%	
    Refine		11	5.5%	33
    General		1	0.5%	1
    
    spins		201	100%	528
    funny how it looks like what i am getting : blue crystals and enhance crystals also top my gain, each time in this event.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    gogoo, here is some more data from my 201 spins.
    Perhaps, you can add them to your data collection for TI to make the statistic a bit more robust.

    You have received Legendary General Chest x1

    after 200 spins, I have to spin 1 more to 201 value to get legendary chest.


    Code:
    Items		# drop	%	amount
    Blue Crystals	29	14.4%	87
    Green Crystals	22	10.9%	66
    Red Crystals	20	10.0%	60
    Hero Crystals	10	5.0%	30
    Blue Potions	5	2.5%	15
    Green Potions	8	4.0%	24
    Red Potions	11	5.5%	33
    Stamina Potions	13	6.5%	39
    Energy Potions	10	5.0%	30
    Chest Rolls	11	5.5%	11
    Enhance		33	16.4%	99
    Gold		17	8.5%	
    Refine		11	5.5%	33
    General		1	0.5%	1
    
    spins		201	100%	528
    Thanks!
    I'm sending this to Retribution. He's the one actually gathering the data

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Castle Age Legends
    Posts
    11,937

    Default

    Only used the free daily roll this time. Considering I only got 2 rolls to drop over 6 days using naturally stamina regeneration (and 1 level up) there was no point to rolling more as I cannot make the 2nd chest reward.

    2019-03-21 03:06:55 Hero Crystalx3
    2019-03-20 03:34:06 Full Stamina Potionx3
    2019-03-19 03:13:55 Defensive Hero Potionx3
    2019-03-18 03:34:45 Enhance crystalx3
    2019-03-17 04:22:54 Enhance crystalx3
    2019-03-16 04:20:26 Balanced Hero Potionx3
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

    "The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Only used the free daily roll this time. Considering I only got 2 rolls to drop over 6 days using naturally stamina regeneration (and 1 level up) there was no point to rolling more as I cannot make the 2nd chest reward.
    Seeing the pitiful return on stamina hits this episode, I was happy to just have the 5 white crystal chest as my goal. Trying for more would have just left me pissed off.

  8. #28

    Default

    Got 10 chest drops during this event.


    First day (first few thousands stamina):
    4,120 stam used --> 6 chest drops
    => Drop rate: 1 drop / 687 stam

    Rest of the event:
    18,420 stam used --> 4 chest drops
    => Drop rate: 1 drop / 4,605 stam

    TOTAL:
    22,540 stam used --> 10 chest drops
    => Drop rate: 1 drop / 2,254 stam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •