Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colosseum: New season?

You can still spend your Honor Go to Battles then Colosseum/Shop.

Yes, see that, but as sitting with 29K and working toward 40K for 2 x TK to go 3 star, would have been nice to be informed!! Also with that in mind if coming are points going to be carried over? If so will TK still be available or something different? before I buy 5 unbind stones etc and then Colosseum suddenly restarts again

Quote Originally Posted by BrUtAlls View Post
    You can still spend your Honor Go to Battles then Colosseum/Shop.

3. Default

I'll make sure to double check with Ghost tomorrow but to the best of my knowledge Colosseum does -not- have seasons.

Yes, I know what the game says, I saw it myself. I also know that Gaea has been horrible with their English translations. I also recall Ghost mentioning that battles would be shut down for daylight saving changes.

As I said before, I'll double check with Ghost tomorrow but as it stands I suspect that Colosseum was turned off for DST changes and that it will be back tomorrow (assuming they can find the on switch), ranks intact, points intact, etcetera, and so forth.

(This of course is all based on info obtained before today so if Gaea did change it mind on something about Colosseum then please don't shoot the messenger. :P )
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Colosseum is back
    I can see the banner on my home page again.
    Fingers cross when battle slot available again later.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    Colosseum is back
    I can see the banner on my home page again.
    Fingers cross when battle slot available again later.
    Yep me too. Back on iOS as well.

And "The new season has not begun" got replaced by the usual "Battle unavailable at the moment".
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-11-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Good news. I only returned to the game about two weeks ago after taking a break, so I haven't had time to get any goodies. I'd like at least one Time Keeper for collection purposes. Not sure I'll do much with it though after spending so much time leveling and starring Katherine. Having a couple unbind stones will be hecka handy, and of course a few extra skillies never hurts.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

8. Default

So... battles have reportedly returned and Ghost was drawing blanks in terms of seasons for this feature.

In other words... Clint is 100% correct.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

9. Default

I should add a little headsup.

It would appear that, unlike the other battle formats, the timers for Colosseum have adjusted to the daylight savings changes that went into effect in the US yesterday.

Meaning....

Those who did -not- get daylight savings changes yesterday will notice that Colosseum will be starting an hour earlier

Those who -did- get daylight savings will have battles at the regular time.