Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum: New season?

It would be pretty rude to not give people at least a few days warning so people can buy what they want before the end of the season, if that's what's going on.

Blog Entries

New season has not begun...

Ugh. This is gonna suck.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    New season has not begun...

Ugh. This is gonna suck.
    I'm a bit lost with the PST / PDT time change as I live in Europe.

The Colosseum "help" still states:
    【Time】10:00-13:00 & 20:00-23:00. During this time, you can join the battle multiple times.

Are the time-slots supposed to have moved by 1 hour or not?

I'm in UTC+1 and at midnight PST it was 9 am here.
    I think now at midnight PDT it's 8 am here.

It would be horrible of them to reset the points. That would be counterproductive and really really really mean.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I'm a bit lost with the PST / PDT time change as I live in Europe.

The Colosseum "help" still states:
    【Time】10:00-13:00 & 20:00-23:00. During this time, you can join the battle multiple times.

Are the time-slots supposed to have moved by 1 hour or not?

I'm in UTC+1 and at midnight PST it was 9 am here.
    I think now at midnight PDT it's 8 am here.
    Either they broke colosseum or we are in the break between seasons. At this moment there should be colosseum based on previous days timing and both in the help text at the moment I write this is inside the bracket.

Some notice would have ben nice!!! Have points banked and would like to know if I need to use or if they will carry? also if they will carry what the prizes will be?

I feel like playing in the stock market with my 33k coins waiting ahahahaa

My Guild has some Feedback for Devs - we really like colo - it is new and different! It is very popular with our Guild members. We would prefer that you add new stuff to what was already there, rather than delete what was offered before. We'd also like to carry over our points since you did not communicate that there would be an end to this "season". It only seems fair for those who worked hard thinking they could return this week to finish their task.

The fact that the leader board remains unaltered gives me hope that players will retain their current rank, it was quite a grind for me to reach diamond.....

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    So after today's maintenance, the Colosseum banner on the homepage has disappeared, and apparently the feature can't be accessed at all on iOS.
    On FB or web3 you can still find it under the "Battles" tab.

If you click the "Single" or "Team" buttons, this message pops up:
    "The new season has not begun."

So unless there was some kind of bug, it looks like Colosseum has seasons and that the first one is over.

Now there are several questions if this is true:

1) When will the 2nd season start?

2) Will the Shop items be changed?
    If so, it would be / have been nice to have some kind of notice, so we could plan / could have planned how to use our Honor Points accordingly. Also hopefully Honor Points won't be reset to zero. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has several weeks worth of points stacked up right now.
    Would also be nice to know what the Shop items will be in the new season before they change (if they do).

3) Will ranks be reset? If so, are seasons just a way to reset everyone's ranks, or is there more to it?
    Thank you for the op, just realized colosseum was missing, and was going to ask nearly the same questions, so you saved my time