Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum: New season?

Default Colosseum: New season?

So after today's maintenance, the Colosseum banner on the homepage has disappeared, and apparently the feature can't be accessed at all on iOS.
    On FB or web3 you can still find it under the "Battles" tab.

If you click the "Single" or "Team" buttons, this message pops up:
    "The new season has not begun."

So unless there was some kind of bug, it looks like Colosseum has seasons and that the first one is over.

Now there are several questions if this is true:

1) When will the 2nd season start?

2) Will the Shop items be changed?
    If so, it would be / have been nice to have some kind of notice, so we could plan / could have planned how to use our Honor Points accordingly. Also hopefully Honor Points won't be reset to zero. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has several weeks worth of points stacked up right now.
    Would also be nice to know what the Shop items will be in the new season before they change (if they do).

3) Will ranks be reset? If so, are seasons just a way to reset everyone's ranks, or is there more to it?

--------------------------------------
    Edit:
    There was no new season. Colosseum just shut down for a day because of daylight saving time (for some reason).
    It went back to normal the next day.
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-12-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Nice catch, I hadn't noticed that. And good questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Nice catch, I hadn't noticed that. And good questions!
    Thanks! TBH I saw someone mention it on Discord :P

Btw, it's still possible to buy items from the Shop (for those who aren't on iOS...).

Now I just want to know whether Unbind Stones are staying, otherwise I'll buy all I can ^_^
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-10-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Now I just want to know whether Unbind Stones are staying, otherwise I'll buy all I can ^_^
    I'd also like to know if I need to buy one. Also, can you have more than one?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfscion View Post
    I'd also like to know if I need to buy one. Also, can you have more than one?
    Yes I bought 15 already.

I'm pretty sure everything in the Shop can be bought as many times as you want. At least I haven't seen anyone say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Yes I bought 15 already.

I'm pretty sure everything in the Shop can be bought as many times as you want. At least I haven't seen anyone say otherwise.
    Thanks! Good info.

Blog Entries

The leaderboard hasn't been reset though.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    The leaderboard hasn't been reset though.
    Yes but "the new season has not begun". So if they do reset, it may happen when the new season starts and not before.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfscion View Post
    Thanks! Good info.
    You're welcome!
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-10-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

I think we'll find out in about 2 hours. Remember, daylight savings will pretty much screw up anything on set times.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I think we'll find out in about 2 hours. Remember, daylight savings will pretty much screw up anything on set times.
    True. Though it would be weird to start a new season in the "middle" of a week so they may also only make Colosseum work again starting tomorrow on the first time slot (26 hours from now?), when the points usually reset to 0.