Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How more screwed up can Colosseum get?

1. Default How more screwed up can Colosseum get?

I'm in a Platinum VI match. My team looses the match. This drops me down to Gold I. I queue into the next match. On the opposing team is one of the exact same guys that won the previous Platinum match.
    By his winning a Platinum VI match, that dropped him down into Gold I tier matching.
    WTF??!

2. Default Careful what you wish for

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    I'm in a Platinum VI match. My team looses the match. This drops me down to Gold I. I queue into the next match. On the opposing team is one of the exact same guys that won the previous Platinum match.
    By his winning a Platinum VI match, that dropped him down into Gold I tier matching.
    WTF??!
    And now you imbecils finally got what you asked for. As far as I can see the Collosseum is removed for now. What you fail to understand is that there is no way for new players to get crystals. Even joining a guild that has 20% chance for a crystal is not the easiest to come by and ESPECIALLY not if you\re low level. Colosseum was the one good thing for new players to at least be able to level their generals.

You people need to be careful what you wish for. It's like FP farming. The devs litterally only has to nerf it one more time and it's completely hopeless ( and I'm not arguing that it's even worth doing with all the nerfs ) - that's why we don't talk about it. If you're going to talk about the Colosseum talk nice. You have no idea how clueless the developers of this game is. They will NOT add a feature to get a hero crystal and I can talk for myself and many of my friends saying that if there are more nerfs we're absolutely done with this game.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    As far as I can see the Collosseum is removed for now.
    Apparently what you failed to do is search for a teeny tiny bit before coming here to insult people.

Not saying I like the useless whine that's often going on (I really don't - although sometimes there are some valid points in it).

So anyway, you can find Colosseum under the Battle tab.
    It was never explicitly stated whether the Colosseum was here to stay forever, but I highly doubt the devs would remove such a feature without notice.
    Though I guess it's still a possibility and they might have just forgotten to remove it from the Battle tab.

Btw, it's easier for new players to get Hero Crystals than it used to. You can get quite a few for free in several events, and you can even get them for Gold (rarely) in the Mystic Emporium. Colosseum just made it super easier (which is nice indeed).
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-10-2019 at 12:46 PM.

4. Default

Logged in via Castle age universal account, IOS and FB. Can anyone else confirm that it is gone? Without the Colloseum there is no catchup mechanic. There is no way to get a lot of the rewards in there as a new player. 99% of the posts on this forum I see are elitist unicorns who have conquered the game years ago, or moderators with thousands of levels accounts. I find it extremely unlikely that any of you understand what kind of blow it will be to the new and average player if the colosseum was removed.

Logged in via Castle age universal account, IOS and FB. Can anyone else confirm that it is gone? Without the Colloseum there is no catchup mechanic. There is no way to get a lot of the rewards in there as a new player. 99% of the posts on this forum I see are elitist unicorns who have conquered the game years ago, or moderators with thousands of levels accounts. I find it extremely unlikely that any of you understand what kind of blow it will be to the new and average player if the colosseum was removed.
    Last maintenance broke stuff.

This one probably removed the Colosseum banner (or removed the possibility to access the feature completely as far as iOS is concerned apparently - I'm on desktop).

I'm pretty sure they'll fix it.

I mean, people may have stacked up Honor Points. They can't just remove the feature like that. That just can't be intended. Or if it's intended, it must be for a a very limited time (to fix smth maybe, idk). That would be stupid to remove it without notice even if it's temporary though.

But frankly, I'm 99% sure the Colosseum will be back. Hopefully I'm not wrong. Just give it some time, the maintenance just happened.

And in 5 hours (I think?) even if we don't hear back from the devs we'll be able to check (on desktop) whether the feature still works by ourselves.

On Web3 I see it under the Battle tab as gogoo mentioned, should be available in FB the same way. Not sure about iOS as I don't use the app.

And just for clarity, I may have been playing for 10 years, but only just recently broke the 1000 level barrier. I've got content for many years left to complete, not all of us rush through every little thing via refills.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Blog Entries

Yup. The banner is gone, but the link is still showing in the drop down menu on Facebook and web3.

https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/five_vs_five.php

Drop down menus are a HUGE pain in the ass on Android.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 03-10-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    ~VoV~

The reason why Colosseum is momentarily gone may be that a new season is coming:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...eum-New-season

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    On certain browsers (Chrome for instance) I can long press a tab and the drop-down menu will stay on screen so I can take all the time I want to choose what I want to click on.
    On other browsers the drop-down doesn't stay so you have to be very quick lol.

9. Default

It's under the " Battle" tab, but says
    "New Season has not started yet"

It is still possible to redeem honor points, so I did, in case they get reset wwhen there is a new "season".

If you have a Galaxy Note, the menus can be accessed by hovering the pen over them if using the Samsung browser or Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Yup. The banner is gone, but the link is still showing in the drop down menu on Facebook and web3.

https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/five_vs_five.php

I second that, have to time it right to hit the right options