Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How more screwed up can Colosseum get?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    And now you imbecils finally got what you asked for. As far as I can see the Collosseum is removed for now.

<lots of knee jerk emotional reaction that you're not instantly king of the hill from day one>

Have fun
    Nothing to worry about. It looks like your favorite freebie handout is still churning away.

Surprisingly its not the high ups crying foul. The ones that put in years and many dollars to get what they have. Its those that are showing up years late to the party, demanding that they be the ones instantly crowned prom king and queen.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    Nothing to worry about. It looks like your favorite freebie handout is still churning away.

Surprisingly its not the high ups crying foul. The ones that put in years and many dollars to get what they have. Its those that are showing up years late to the party, demanding that they be the ones instantly crowned prom king and queen.
    the high-ups a kinda use to getting screw over in CA, they have just put in so much time/money it is hard for them to let the account go ;-)

3. Default

You have to be kidding me. The game is basically playable for 5 minutes each day until you've played for a year. In the short amount of time I have played this game, it has basically cost me 9-10 Triple A
    Video game titles in USD to stay somewhat semi-active.

Your message is an insult on so many levels, but I don't expect
    A level 3000 triple unicorn player who has spent 10k usd in 10 years and whose worst fear is anyone even getting close to him in terms of stats, to understand or care what the game is for new players.

Freebies? Go to your guild friends and discuss your imba overpowered accounts. Your oppinion has absolutely no merrit in this conversation.

Have fun.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    You have to be kidding me. The game is basically playable for 5 minutes each day until you've played for a year. In the short amount of time I have played this game, it has basically cost me 9-10 Triple A Video game titles in USD to stay somewhat semi-active.

Your message is an insult on so many levels, but I don't expect
    A level 3000 triple unicorn player who has spent 10k usd in 10 years and whose worst fear is anyone even getting close to him in terms of stats, to understand or care what the game is for new players.

Freebies? Go to your guild friends and discuss your imba overpowered accounts. Your oppinion has absolutely no merrit in this conversation.

Have fun.
    You're funny. With just the first 4 posts you've already become the elite players you're hating.

I'm not a unicorn but I have been around for a while (played the game for a year, stopped, and now back) but I know a lot of folks who do not spend a cent to play the game, the mods too. Some people have money to spend, good for them. But don't complain because you spent money and then regret it afterwards.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

This thread got derailed when Colosseum got removed for maintenance. I don't see anyone actually responding to what the OP mentioned in the first post, and I see little reason to allow the thread to continue on its current course... so *click*