whirlpool
    force of nature
    armor of redemption
    Helm of archane energies
    keeper of chaos
    aegis of kings
    phantom armor
    Living death

what do I need to get and the order you'd suggest - (i have been loosely following here - https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/St...ne-Legendaries)
    I have started the following:
    Pristine amulet - 5/15, 1/3, 0/15 loot drops
    pristine glove - 3/15, 1/3, 0/15
    sky breaker - 0/0/0/
    warbanner - 0/0/0/0/0
    maw of void - 0/0/0/0/0/0
    elandal - 1/1/0/0/0/
    helm of dragon king - 2/0/1/2/
    scormscale chest - 3/0/1/2/0/0/
    sparkflame - 1/2/1
    famebound guard - 0/0/1/2/1
    hydra amulet 9/10/14 - (12 drops to go)
    astaroth blade - 3/3/9/10/14 - (14 drops to go)
    dragon armor - 11/11/14/0/0 (20 drops to go)
    dragon glove - 11/11/14 - (9 drops to go)
    aetherforge - 0/1/3/0 (plus need 2 helms and 2 stormbinders)
    helm of zeus - need a bunch
    shalazars mantle - need a bunch
    gorgon protector - need a bunch
    hordeslayer gauntlet - 13/7/4/10/7/1 (a bunch of rods and Verm, and Org needed)
    Imbued medusa - 0/2/1/1

I assume some of these are obsolete - so just trying to figure out what is NECESSARY - and then I can go back to kill for IA and shinys at a later point.

Thoughts and comments welcomed!

"When we saw we were fighting a guild of 29, we said it would end in a slaughter. It did, but not quite how we thought."
    http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...user=500580639

Analyzing your starting point and your goals, it seems to me that you want to jump from 0 to 10 with no intermediate steps.

I would suggest to hunt a few Vargulis & Samaels until all your gear is replaced by their gear; in the mean time, unless you already have any, I would also go for 3-4 common gems (Chaos campaign).
    If you can hunt Ouroboros, go for it, skipping this two guys.

Then it might be interesting to focus on Vargulis and Samael first alchemies.

Legendary items with low stats, like Helm of Zeus, Shalazar's or Gorgon Protector should not be an early goal in my opinion. Unless you have access to legendary chaos gems, which is unlikely.
    Hordeslayer Gauntlet still is my gauntlet of choice so don't discard it.

I would skip completely your first ones:
    Pristine amulet - 5/15, 1/3, 0/15 loot drops
    pristine glove - 3/15, 1/3, 0/15
    sky breaker - 0/0/0/
    warbanner - 0/0/0/0/0
    maw of void - 0/0/0/0/0/0
    elandal - 1/1/0/0/0/

at least until you are done with basic gear with a far better ratio [stats-bonuses] / [stamina needed] to get it.
    Last edited by Barathor; 03-05-2019 at 11:46 PM.

I should have clarified by "starting" - That is just the random loot I have to make some of those.
    I'm not at all suggesting to just go 0-10, I'm fully ok with just understanding what would be a logical path forward.
    I'm trying to get epic gems right now - and just suck up killing the monsters at 15%, so that's where the loot has most likely come from.

so, I'm level 1015 or so, and I used to have a BSI of 12+, and I have 1000 stamina with solara, so I'm not the weakest player, just one that needs some education on where to go! Thanks for your comments! very much appreciated.

"When we saw we were fighting a guild of 29, we said it would end in a slaughter. It did, but not quite how we thought."

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I found the legendaries from rats/casssandra and cronus to be somewhat more accessible than others. (Not nearly done with Cronus though). Maybe someone more focused on monster hunting can comment on these as starting points for legendary gear

Blog Entries

This is really going to depend on what monsters your Guild gets in Mist, as well as what you get for Campaigns.

Prioritize getting Chaos gems and Elite path gear. Make sure you have the necessary prerequisites for any of the Legendaries before you really focus on them. Rat glove is a huge upgrade, if you dont already have it.
    ~VoV~

All the big monsters - lowest we get seems to be rats.

I'm certainly focusing on gems and doing what I can to creep up the conquerer/guardian path.

I will keep working on the rat glove and cronus for the moment - hopefully those fall in my monsters for the bi-weekly gem.

Blog Entries

Don't be in a rush to use refills until an event comes along, unless you absolutely have to for Cronus and snakes. And don't be afraid to summon whatever monsters you need for Campaign. You can take a few days to get your damage in, and not risk them fleeing if you make it public with 3 or 4 days remaining. So make the most of it.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Just did a bit of stalking. You're in my army, so I can't smack you. What class are you playing? I can give you more personalized advice all around.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

1) You need moar healfs. It's best to focus on rune vs adding skill points.
    2) Chest gens - you still need many of the basics.
    Kobo from Oblivion chest gives a % boost to essence trades. Xira is in here as well as the fictional Halcyon. Hyacinth shifts stamina to energy. But get Kobo and move on. It's not necessary to promote him (yet).
    From there skip to Corruption chest. Jera is a better Dienara/Gabby. Tora is a better Daphne. Kang is the best +crit gen available, though he is Epic so requires much more xp to level. Mischa is a better Elaida, for boosting Cleric heals. Krystalia is like Daphne/Tora, except she uses your attackers dmg rune against them instead of yours. Finish this chest before moving to another, preferably 2* or higher.
    3) Chain zergy and make him summon serpents and hydras so you can fp farm a bit.
    4) and this one's gonna hurt... You need to shift your build a bit to a MHer. At least shoot for the refill caps (2000 energy, 1000 stamina), to make your refills count. Get skill points from Paths and Colloseum, along with any remaining quests. Once you have Kobo, you can still maintain a solid BSI by upgrading your runes.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 03-06-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    ~VoV~

much appreciated on the comments -
    I used to play warrior - but for the moment, I'm just kind of trying to get some new gear as my piercing and res are likely hundreds below where they need to be - I have just one gem - and i recognize I need probably a dozen of them. I'm missing quite a bit on the ingots as well, so my gear is mostly naked.
    - for health essence - should I hit alexandras? or what would be best? Obbviously want to farm essence while also getting IA or legendaries
    - I have hit the caps for E/S using solara and hyacinth - so at least I'm maxed there for efficiency
    - interesting on Kobo - I need a LOT Of essence, I can see that clearly - I didnt realize his skill there for trading. I need to massively farm essence. I have a lot of essence unpurchased in conquest paths - but guild coins are a significant limiting factor.
    - My gens also really, really suck - I did get barb up to level 5 for monster hunting - but I need to level him now, and crystals are limited.

Thanks for all the comments!

-