Thread: Can you purchase old promo packs?

Default Can you purchase old promo packs?

Having just returned, I purchased the promo pack I saw available on my main page, the Chaos promo. I see on the wiki page that I obviously missed a few promos over the years and was curious if there was a way to still buy them and get the benefits? If so, how?

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Having just returned, I purchased the promo pack I saw available on my main page, the Chaos promo. I see on the wiki page that I obviously missed a few promos over the years and was curious if there was a way to still buy them and get the benefits? If so, how?
    I don’t your level but some promo’s were based on your level to help with your game play.

But as a general comment, the Promo’s were time limited events to encourage people to spend (especially if it contained SP’s). The “you snooze you lose” rule applies.

Some of them recycle but there is no advertised method for buying past promos.

It is alleged that some players have bought multiple iterations (hundreds or thousands) of SP boosting promos to create accounts with thousands of SPs more than would be possible at the players level.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Very interested. Thanks for the info guys. I figured they were unaccessible at this point, but it was still worth asking.

Blog Entries

Some accounts still have promos available, if they were hardcoded in. I can see a Chaos gem promo when there isn't a limited time one up.
    ~VoV~

Yea, I was able to buy the Chaos gem promo pack, but after that I don't have any promo options as far as I can tell.

Blog Entries

Then you'll probably have to just pay attention and wait for new ones to come along. It's pretty much monthly at this point.
    ~VoV~

Yea, I was able to buy the Chaos gem promo pack, but after that I don't have any promo options as far as I can tell.
    If you hadn't bought it before, the Chaos promo pack is always available. Once you buy it, you'll only see new promos as they come out.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari