Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: multi account use

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I really see no point in trying to shame people that simply need the game and devote their time playing it, dedicating themselves to their Guild. These are often the people that provide the most valuable information on new game mechanics, such as General ability leveling, promotions, chaos gems, etc. These are the people that spend the most time playing the game and interacting with their Guilds, helping anyone they can.

When monster events come along, you need them to summon on all of their accounts and keep the public lists going.

Ok, so you can't beat them. Get your coins and move on with your life. Don't treat them like degenerates because of your inadequacies.
    oh i dont, i use my very simple option wenn dealing whit guilds that really do it all: multi-account/pws/anything cheating.
    i give them absolut no action, my bp will be 0 in those battle, those giving them no fun running all accounts.
    they remove the fun for me, i in turn do the same for them.
    but as it really is getting to a point were 50% of aktiv guilds does it, it will be nice if they had a liga for them self, :-)
    and i do not have any "inadequacies" ;-)
    Last edited by hansa; 03-03-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Main, att heavy, mini, defense heavy, and micro mini is 50/50 split. I don’t share passwords, just wanted to experience different builds, and game options. Main pays his way to access general and items not available to free to play members. Plus the multi tasking help sharpen the mind for us older age players
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 03-03-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Cochrane View Post
    Main, att heavy, mini, defense heavy, and micro mini is 50/50 split. I don’t share passwords, just wanted to experience different builds, and game options. Main pays his way to access general and items not available to free to play members. Plus the multi tasking help sharpen the mind for us older age players
    You still miss "the monster hunter build experience", which these days might be the most enjoyable of all, even though pvpers now have Colosseum.

Blog Entries

Colloseum is probably too difficult to run multiple accounts on the same team, given just how fast-paced it can be and how many tokens everyone starts out with.

And since this is the latest PvP/GB format, whining about 10/100v seems pointless, especially considering the lack of new seasons.
    ~VoV~

I have no problem with anyone playing multiple accounts against me , I just get all the coins I can and don't care about losing because that's all I can experience as a new player.
    If it makes people happy to play more characters and spend there time enjoying the game then let them, there is no reason you could not do the same.

Blog Entries

Since there's really no way to know who is playing what accounts or how many, I don't even worry about it.

I have enough problems already. I don't need to worry about what other people do in this, or any other game.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

I know that I really still enjoy the game. It is my stress relief. I am my guilds gm and no one has my info. I do have a mini and passed that on partially in case something were to happen<they could figure out my main info if they needed to based on my mini pwd.> but anyway... I dont have an issue, its the guilds that are doing it and then complain about it. It is why I like Colosseum, you are right, I dont see how multi account players can do it. I also dont care as long as it isnt scripting. I think that is the only form of cheating that badly needs outlawed and taken care of. Im not computer savvy enough to know if that is for sure going, but I find it hard to believe its not. <hint... monster hunter numbers>
    House of Honor Gate 2.... please stop swinging at my ankles, im not in the mood to jump.

That is the same reason I created a mini, in order to experience a MH build, as my my main is Def/Att heavy my mini is ene/stam heavy and they're not in the same guild.

Anyone that's ever spent money on the game deserves a mini or two. Imagine buying a console game and only getting a single game save slot, one which could never be overwritten.

I've added my iOS mini to colosseum team a couple of times to make up numbers after being frustrated with single idiots. I don't actually use the account because with the air hits and it being a small weak LSI build it's a waste of time. Logging multiple main accounts that belong to other players to win guild battles is just a sad reality now for many guilds
    What's more broken, defense or the game?
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367