Thread: Alchemy item missing after maintenance

Default Alchemy item missing after maintenance

I just realized that items gone missing after maintenance. For now Ijust realized the Elendal Stompers are gone. It still appears in loadouts, enhance and such but when i tried to further enhance it it says item could not be found. Tried load outs, when i click out on it, it disappeared. Can something be done about it?

Army code: 73AF38
    Last edited by Ragesath; 03-02-2019 at 06:24 AM.

another one here, seem to have lost my fang glave from equipment - it seems to still be functional as I have my atk rune on it and that shows in my green atk stat.
    Shows in the loadout overview but comes up as blank in the equipment select frame

army code: 1658B8

edit - it appears in my enhance screen, but not my forge - which is kind of annoying as I have runes and gems on it that are now not accessible for redeploying, would appreciate some feedback on this ASAP please....

edit 2 - it seems it's a known issue and needs to be addressed via support which I have just done, will post back if/when resolved
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by graeme; 03-04-2019 at 08:32 PM. Reason: aha....

.....well after almost 3 weeks of very polite "sorry we haven't forgotten about you" e-mails still no progress
    I could just about suck up losing my fang glave as I'll alchemise Astaroth blade to replace it soon - but it will mess with my alchemising Elandal Crushers which is also on the horizon.

Anyone have any clues how long devs usually take to clear issues like this?
    Last edited by graeme; 03-30-2019 at 08:07 AM.

.....latest update "We have received a word back from our developers. After extensive testing, they were unable to replicate your issue. That being said, I would like to compensate you for the time it took to research this ticket. I have provided your account with 3 Hero Crystals. e received a word back from our developers. After extensive testing, they were unable to replicate your issue. That being said, I would like to compensate you for the time it took to research this ticket. I have provided your account with 3 Hero Crystals. "

That is really BS of the highest order, I lose an item that takes a lot of resources to make along with the items forged to it and get 3 hero crystals as compo, it is now apparent to me how little regard "the devs" have for their players

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    .....latest update "We have received a word back from our developers. After extensive testing, they were unable to replicate your issue. That being said, I would like to compensate you for the time it took to research this ticket. I have provided your account with 3 Hero Crystals. e received a word back from our developers. After extensive testing, they were unable to replicate your issue. That being said, I would like to compensate you for the time it took to research this ticket. I have provided your account with 3 Hero Crystals. "

That is really BS of the highest order, I lose an item that takes a lot of resources to make along with the items forged to it and get 3 hero crystals as compo, it is now apparent to me how little regard "the devs" have for their players
    Ugh sorry to hear that, that really sucks. Even more since you have a Rune and gems on it...

Thanks for the sympathy vote
    I can't see how the devs "failed to recreate the issue" - it's quite clear, the fang glave appears in my loadout icon but not in the weapon select list, it also appears in my enhance screen but when selected it says the same as the OP reported "item could not be found"

Anyone who logs into my account will see this, and also the fact that in my monster achievements it lists "Ouroboros (5 of 5, 50 total)" which is good evidence that I had it in the first place.
    Fang Glave is not an easy item to make, and it is also necessary for Elandel greaves alchemy for which I only needed 6 more skins

I fail to see what issue they could not recreate - just look at the screens I have mentioned above.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Send them a few more screenshots with the item in the loadout, but missing from where else it should be, and mention that you want the devs to investigate your particular account, not to try to reproduce the issue, since as far as you are aware this issue has only happened in your account, and is not a general issue. Also mention your desired solution (to be able to access the item in all areas of the game where it should be: forge, enhance screen etc)

Maybe support will then understand what your actual problem is...

I will try again using your suggestions zserg

I lost my Thane..... But they tried to replicate the issue and found no bugs so now I don't have a Thane...
    I miss _=*B52*=_ <3