Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spycatchers

Quote Originally Posted by Will Cochrane View Post
    I’m afraid I’m going to need active monster hitters in order to battle lom as I can’t do it by myself. If I could tolerate being away from “home” I would join another guild. But I get “home sick” and move back to my guild.
    that is what say he CAN do :-) help you safe stamina, and hit youre LOM monsters :-) it is RGB/100īs/10īs he not will be aktiv in :-)

Last of the dead wood is gone, now just me and 2 minis

We need the cold war back make a home for spies

I am now the head of a level 15 guild

Where there's a will there is a way...oh yeah, my name is will
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 06-17-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Operation "Slingshot" protocols are now in effect.
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 07-07-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Level 15 guild "For Sale" figuratively speaking. I am leaving it to start fro scratch and will be abandoning the guild. Anyone wanting a level 15 guild, come join and when the 3 of us leave we leave the keys to the door with you.

i can park a toon in it. so that if you want it back. you can just writ in this thread. ( you do know that by starting over, youre new guild will have 0 arena bonus to monster damage/essence trading?)

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    i can park a toon in it. so that if you want it back. you can just writ in this thread. ( you do know that by starting over, youre new guild will have 0 arena bonus to monster damage/essence trading?)
    Send someone over and its all yours.

I'm starting over as I need a break and can take my time building the new one.

done.
    if you want it back. just writ her, he will be holding the fort