Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spycatchers

Default Spycatchers

Spycatchers

Revamped the guild, working to recruit spys to the team. We are behind the scenes but fight hard.

Any build will work, though work your best class and get even stronger. LOM draws 2 monsters or a Hard one. We steal lands when available. Since its mainly main and 2 mini's at the moment, I avoid LOM, and it takes cash to take down the monsters. I do snipe gates in LOE though.

LOM is available for those willing to fight the monsters.

We are NOW! a level 14 guild, though growth will come with more members.

Current LOM Fenix and Vorak though depending on your level, can draw harder monsters.
    If you're bored with other guilds, or tired of large ones, I would welcome you.
    Bring your sniper rifles, kit, and tools, come have some fun.
    In the link you can check the level and keep of all actives, mine are listed att and def levels.

Main, to show I have something to work with.

Level 2806

Ener 915
    Stam 915
    Att 10030 (+4428)
    Def 8290 (+3366)
    Health 1850 (+552)
    Army +1757

https://web3.castleagegame.com/castl...418_1435101603
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 05-18-2019 at 12:56 AM.

Spycatcher name and member names taken from the Matthew Dunn Spycatcher series of books, and using an in game name as such is encouraged but not absolutely necessary. The case of MI6 is one, GUR, SVR, DGSE, CIA etc is possible
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 02-25-2019 at 11:45 PM.

Bump up.... space available for spies and snipers
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 03-19-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Never give up, never give in. We battle, we Don't farm, ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Will Cochrane View Post
    Spycatcher name and member names taken from the Matthew Dunn Spycatcher series of books, and using an in game name as such is encouraged but not absolutely necessary. The case of MI6 is one, GUR, SVR, DGSE, CIA etc is possible
    some of the little ones may not have enough fp to change name, due to clicking error and lag in treasure island, not going to wave middle finger at anyone here.

6. Default

Hey I have some pretty low level toons (as I'm pretty new to the game), highest is around 285 with a few others in the 250's and the rest low level. All equipped for battles, mostly. Are you still recruiting?

Yes, follow the link above to the guild

Spies do work in small groups. I'm about to shed the final piece of dead skin. Anyone interested in small group tactics, I do battle usually 2 reg Battles, 1-2 100v and 2 10v battles a day increasing on weekends. I don't believe in farming, but in wiping out the enemy.

i made one of those 100 fp minis. and i do not use it. (cannot/will not have in the same guild as my main,witch i may do at some point wenn i get to tired of playing against level 24 guilds that are full of those kind) i can park it in youre guild and it can help you with youre LOM monsters.as it is fairly stamina heavy. but it will not be very aktiv in any other parts off guild stuff. can save you a bit of refilling :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 04-27-2019 at 10:09 PM.

I’m afraid I’m going to need active monster hitters in order to battle lom as I can’t do it by myself. If I could tolerate being away from “home” I would join another guild. But I get “home sick” and move back to my guild.