Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katherine Promo Pack back for the 2nd time; Nightmare Treasure Chest back for the 3rd

I would like to think you were correct, since they didn't make the pack big enough for its potential purpose, and since it is such a horrible pack. But it just looks so absolutely lazy.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Blog Entries

I finally got Persephone from thw Nightmare chest. I need more FPs.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    If you're going to use Katherine, by all means use Katherine.
    I'm not using her, but that means nothing since I don't even have a defensive alliance.

Just don't put her anyway where close to top 5 defense generals for current alliances.
    Please enlighten me O great master.
    Instead of just playing the seemingly wise mystery man.

I'm being sarcastic because I have a strong feeling you're being condescending (sorry if that's not the case).
    Which doesn't mean I can't be wrong. So, yeah, please elaborate if possible.

To repeat the argument one last time, if she is in your alliance, then don't waste Fps buying this pack. In all likelihood you'll get more defensive value from 235 FPs by playing smart.
    You could say the same with most generals IMO. After 5 stars, the boost becomes smaller, even though you need more and more copies.

In terms of the alliances you've posted neither 1 or 2 make any sense.
    Again, please enlighten me.

A non wall who doesn't need the res but needs the stats may be another story, but seriously, who is a sponge worried about bouncing anyway.
    Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, I'm talking purely about defensive effectiveness (i.e. what will determine who wins the duel). Not talking about generals which improve GB class powers. And I'm not taking into account the difficulty to promote the generals I'm talking about. Just trying to determine which alliance would be the best if you can afford anything.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I believe all defensive generals end up having mostly the same atk/def stats at a high level / high promotion (because the stats difference from lvl 1 or 4 doesn't make much difference anymore). So I don't think taking the stats into account will change much (except if you want to use Malekus). And I think TTK would have the highest stats of all defensive generals anyway? And would have around +150 def compared to another general like Kath or Ravendor at lvl 80 and 5 stars.

And yes, let's take the case of a player which has enough defensive power to make resistance relevant.

So let's look at the boost gained from abilities.
    If you take this alliance for instance, all at level 80 (1 star, easier to get data directly from the wiki):

TTK - Hera - Azriel (with 1180 DP, I think it's not too hard to reach)

You get:
    +98 Physical Resistance (TTK)
    +74 to all Elemental Resistance = +296 Elemental Resistance (Hera)
    +90 or 91 Physical Resistance (Azriel)

For a total of +188 PR and +296 ER.

Now ofc I may be missing something, but I don't see how you can get a much bigger boost than that.
    If it is actually possible I'll be glad to learn how.

You can with Layla, however I haven't done the calculation and she's a balanced general which will reduce the alliance's stats, so in the end idk which would be better - but the Layla alliance would probably be better for someone with a lot of def.

Also I know depending on your opponent some of your resistance may be useless, but I don't think it changes things here.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post

Please enlighten me O great master.
    I'll move this discussion to a different thread where it probably fits better.

So we aren't interrupted and or derailing the OP.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Blog Entries

For those that already have a solid investment into Katherine, it makes more sense to continue promoting her than to start over on another general. Especially now that a 7* Kat is possible for many of them.
    ~VoV~

excuse me, is it time to release guinevere pack yet ? I've been waiting for this for quite a bit