Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current PvP formulas?

Blog Entries

Default Current PvP formulas?

Ok dorks, what are the current formulas for eAtk & eDef? Player stats (white & green), Hero stats, Gear stats, Physical/Elemental Pierce/Resistance all included?
    ~VoV~

Just these:
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

When you say "current PvP formula" do you mean to imply that you think there has been a recent change n the formula?

Blog Entries

I think I was fairly specific in what I was asking in the OP.
    ~VoV~

Ok dorks, what are the current formulas for eAtk & eDef? Player stats (white & green), Hero stats, Gear stats, Physical/Elemental Pierce/Resistance all included?
    I was always lead to believe all stats are included. So yes (white & green) + hero and gear.

However I've never been sure how to add Elemental PP/PR
    Last edited by Bo_Selecta; 02-24-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Blog Entries

If PP>PR then attacker gets % Atk boost. If PP<PR then defender gets % Def boost. % based on the difference between attacker and defender. Elemental should be similar, though I'm not totally sure of the exact % boosts.

And In not sure when that % is added in to an eAtk equation.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 02-24-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    ~VoV~

If PP>PR then attacker gets % Atk boost. If PP<PR then defender gets % Def boost. % based on the difference between attacker and defender. Elemental should be similar, though I'm not totally sure of the exact % boosts.

And In not sure when that % is added in to an eAtk equation.
    They are the questions I'd like answer for too. I read Wikki but not sure if I understood it all, sometimes I need things explained (K.I.S.S) keep it stupid simple. A question I think someone might have answered. How much earth pp needed to beat 15pp+15earth pp.
    Last edited by Bo_Selecta; 02-24-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Pierce and Resist can be complicated, but they only come into play for stats IF you have more than your opponent's opposite equipped. So these boosts are not always applicable, and rarely applicable at full force. Pierce and Resist (Physical or same Elemental) cancel each other out 1:1. Yet if you have an elemental pierce that your opponent doesn't resist and they have an elemental resistance you don't pierce through, then you both get buffs based on that.

But honestly, I'm more interested in how Gear and General stats come into play, and whether any Pierce/Resist buffs apply to raw stats, effective stats, or something more.
    ~VoV~

10. Default

You might want to hit up Retribution.

He's the one that did most of the stuff that is listed on the wiki about physical and elemental resistance/piercing. I'm willing to bet that he also knows more about how gear and general stats play into this.

Although maybe I should just ask him if he can contribute in here. Actually... you know what... consider that done. :P
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max