Thread: Territory land

Default Territory land

My territory lands had reverted back to 100 (on each land) i had lost all my bought lands. Anyone else had experienced this in their ios acct etc?

Checked in web3 and web4 (beside on iphone) and no Territory land to collect.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    Anyone else had experienced this in their ios acct etc?
    Yup:

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...tenance-issues

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    My territory lands had reverted back to 100 (on each land) i had lost all my bought lands. Anyone else had experienced this in their ios acct etc?

Checked in web3 and web4 (beside on iphone) and no Territory land to collect.
    Every case that I heard (involving territories resetting from recent maintenance) so far involved FB accounts. If your case is true, then that would be the first iOS account with territories that reset.

4. Default

My iOS territories disappeared as well, sent email to support nothing yet. The lands are out there for purchase I guess I have to buy them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooljledge View Post
    My iOS territories disappeared as well, sent email to support nothing yet. The lands are out there for purchase I guess I have to buy them again.
    Then your example is the confirmation. I was in Cult of Paddy years ago and Kore was the go to guy for “hot” fixes and expert on the iOS side. Before Kabam sold CA to Gaea, there was a huge effort led by Myrrdin to update iOS side first with new features (being in the guild meant I could provide direct feedback to Dev’s): (a) an Officer on iOS app can sort defenders in LOM War, (b) Color coding of land in LOM War, etc. that never made it to web3. So in essence, there are different versions of the game.

Your confirmation suggestions that Gaea is tweaking or streamlining the code for some reason.
    Last edited by Batw; 02-23-2019 at 03:16 AM.

all lands gone from ABD1CD