Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Maintenance - how exciting

Colosseum does not seem to have been affect either positively of negatively.

Mini me lost all territories

Micro mini me as well code 4FDFC7

Mini me - 73E600
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 02-22-2019 at 10:34 PM.

3. Default

Check your demi points too, as they were likely reset to zero.

What happened to the post that said "email me with all your problems" or something like that? I don't see it here any more!

Quote Originally Posted by Noisy View Post
    What happened to the post that said "email me with all your problems" or something like that? I don't see it here any more!
    You mean this?

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...tenance-issues

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    What exactly does that mean in this context?
    It would help the Dev’s to track down the root cause, e.g. what is causing the “glitches” in some accounts and not in other accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    It would help the Dev’s to track down the root cause, e.g. what is causing the “glitches” in some accounts and not in other accounts.
    It would. But why did you say the other person had to be a FB player?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I'm happy for the Dev's to compare my account with others. I've never had resets after ca has gone down. I've been playing as long as most.
    Joined via facebook, but have spent the last 6mths on web3

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    But why did you say the other person had to be a FB player?
    I was expressing my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Selecta View Post
    I'm happy for the Dev's to compare my account with others. I've never had resets after ca has gone down. I've been playing as long as most.
    Joined via facebook, but have spent the last 6mths on web3
    I joined CA in Jan 2014 as an iOS app player and was unaware (as in ignorant) that the iOS app was massively defective and turned to web3 after the colored Snake Event. Since 2014, just about all the good glitches concerned older FB accounts. You could almost date which accounts got the Energy & Stamina or quest resets (I never got any of them).

I have access to two drones (one iOS & other is FB) as part of a study: both “were” level 7 at the start of the study. The FB drone faced two territory resets (the second one was due to recent maintenance downtime), it lost a level so it’s now lvl 6, and had Demi points reset as well. Nothing has happened to the iOS drone.