Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Maintenance - how exciting

1. Default

This is the second time now that my mini has lost all his land. Guess I'll just stop buying land. Gold is overrated anyway.

Our guild started war to another guild's LoE tower before maintenance time window, and after maintenance done, there is no such LoE battle any more. (Not a big problem, just say it)
    Everyone is expendables, no matter how important you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    You must be a FB player.
    Hmm, as a Web3 player I got some resets too - but indeed, lands are still there.

Reset content I found so far: Demi points back to 0, all generals unpinned, stamina and energy set to maximum, Zin's bar became 100%.
    Damage and loot spreadsheet # Wikia: Piercing and Resistance # 15m+ gold medals without FPs: All

ok here is what i am noticing, NO 10s or 100s, energy, stamina, health all refreshed to max. all generals unpinned. if you are a lower level player (under 100) territory has been reset and looks like you have to re-buy the land you already owned. i will update if i find anything more

update also found that anyone under 100 level demi points have been reset to zero.
    Last edited by c.lee.r; 02-23-2019 at 05:30 AM.

5. Default

If anyone is missing anything from their accounts after the maintenance, please send me a private message. The team is aware of the issue and will be fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    If anyone is missing anything from their accounts after the maintenance, please send me a private message. The team is aware of the issue and will be fixing it.
    I am missing battles all day Assume the same until tomorrow?
    Chimæra

No battles suck :P and all wall posts in keep gone. Keep the windex off my wall
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 02-22-2019 at 03:13 PM.

No Battles continue! Where are they?

Classic battles are the only game in town today.

I lost all Duel Championship points. all 60k and some change of them. Total reset back to zero.
    Kraxus just won't join my army
    Last edited by Trei; 02-22-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    Army code F231EC