Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Maintenance - how exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I was expressing my opinion.
    Ok, so what you commented had absolutely nothing to do with anything of the thread. Got it.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

10v battle work this am, but 100v not working

I don't mind this being the second time I've lost all demi points, but my character is going to look like a rapper wearing three juggernaut medallions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    I don't mind this being the second time I've lost all demi points, but my character is going to look like a rapper wearing three juggernaut medallions.

Do you actually have several of those items (from the demi-points)?

Even when I got them again I checked and I never owned more than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    If anyone is missing anything from their accounts after the maintenance, please send me a private message. The team is aware of the issue and will be fixing it.

We were in the middle of an HvH battle with one guild then it get switch over to another guild opponent. I am also hearing that this is not an isolate incident but is happening in other guilds as well.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    We were in the middle of an HvH battle with one guild then it get switch over to another guild opponent. I am also hearing that this is not an isolate incident but is happening in other guilds as well.
    Yes, that happened to us, also. And the first HvH didn't begin on time, as I was waiting for it. I just happened to notice it was there 30 minutes into the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by biogal View Post
    Yes, that happened to us, also. And the first HvH didn't begin on time, as I was waiting for it. I just happened to notice it was there 30 minutes into the battle.
    Same here - I joined the HvH against Fin Elite, dumped 10 tokens, switched gates to have a look at their null one and I was put into a battle against Valkerie vs phoenix resurrection!!!
    Then it gets weird cos i went to the home page to rejoin fin elite battle and its now Wheel of Life!!
    Plus even though we are defending in LoM the Garrison tab shows we aren't on a land.

yup.starting 100v100 against ctrl+alt+del and end up with battling w00ters. (well only the name change,both guilds are heavy on the use of alts and pws, might be the reason the system thinks it is the same :-) )

9. Default

Yeah that was a thing that got mine too

Sigh.... got my first Duel Champion reset ever. I'm at the 10 year mark. It was a good ride.