Thread: Just created Legendary Offensive Gem, but it is not in my inventory

Default Just created Legendary Offensive Gem, but it is not in my inventory

I have been working for about 1.5 years to get 4 Epic gems so I could combine them though Alchemy and get a legendary gem, but now that I've done it, the Legendary Gem is not in my Inventory. I can't see/use it in my Forge either.

I'm thrilled I took a screen shot when I created it (because I'm going to brag to my guild), but since I never got it, I'm not sure what to do.

How do I get it to show up in my Inventory so I can Forge it?

Thanks,
    Bud

Alrighty, I guess I just needed to wait about 30 minutes and it finally showed up in my inventory. My only suggestion is to not bother. What a waste of 4 epic gems.

Actually that's a pretty good offensive gem. You've got the standard elemental pierce, and if you have a high Attack value for your stats that gets boosted as well.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Yeah look pretty good.

According to the wiki the Attack bonus can go up to +12%:
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_Campaign#Powers

This is probably one of the best PvP gem you can get. Ofc you could have gotten +Physical Pierce as well to make it better, but getting the exact 2 powers you want (on the right type of gem, offensive or defensive) must be pretty damn hard.

However indeed I believe you should only forge legendary gems if you already have good epic gems for most of your gear (or if you have 4 really useless epic gems to use for alchemy). Otherwise you'll never get 1 legendary gem being better than 4 epic gems together.

If you need 1.5 years to get 4 epic gem, you probably don't have any Legendary item, which is needed to forge a Legendary gem...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    If you need 1.5 years to get 4 epic gem, you probably don't have any Legendary item, which is needed to forge a Legendary gem...
    I don't know him, but until I got Monkey King and I started taking it seriously, 3months/epic gem was my ratio more or less. I have plenty of legendary items but I don't have a legendary gem for them* :/

Given that unbinding stones are now easier to get, he might go for Aetherfury, for examle, or Gorgon Protector if needed (then save the gem and put it on a higher end item)

*: maybe I should consider myself lucky for getting good epics that don't deserve being alchemized, I am not complaining!
    Last edited by Barathor; 02-22-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: grammar fix

Yeah same here basically, if I wanted to have legendary items I could (Aetherfury etc.), but I wouldn't have any gem to put on it anyway.
    I'll have Astaroth Blade probably way before I'll have my first Legendary gem.

i have 1 Legendary gem and a few equipment. taken a while but hey its a goal.
    my legendary Defensive Crystal of fire protection. +219 to fire Resistance +10 to base attack +1.44 to evade
    i have so far
    Aetherfury
    Titan Aetherforge
    Helm of Zeus
    Shalazars Mantle
    Gorgon Protector

I've gotten some pretty terrible epic gems, so have created a pair of legendary gems to use. One came out pretty well (Wind Resistance, % to Base Defense) so that's in use. The other is pretty terrible (Fire Resistance, +dmg to WW, Balanced General boost), but it's better than any epic I've got so it's in use now. Once I get something better I've got the unbind stone to remove it and then it just collects dust.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari