Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Please calm down attacking my land. I can kill every one of your guildmates easily..

1. Default "Please calm down attacking my land. I can kill every one of your guildmates easily..

Player by the handle of "Lance Dragon" posted this on my wall:
    "Please calm down attacking my land. I can kill every one of your guildmates easily like I killed you."

I wanted to ask him if he is in the right game but decided he probably will not get it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Had a few msgs like that one from "top guildsters" who want to keep their little LoE "not quite cheating but certainly not in the spirit of the game" scam going where they have spam lands full of alts to swap wins with - I mean a whole guild of double digit low health toons at lvl 16+, how can that not be bogus

3. Default

As if such threats ever worked.

That's it. I am going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget!

I am going to chain you and then, I'm going to do it again!
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

5. Default

I take it that you told this person to please kill all in your guild before resuming the attacks on their land?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Can he kill people in other guilds too? Asking for ..uh.. a friend. Definitely not looking to get chained again ,mhmm.
    Last edited by zserg; 02-20-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Threads like this just aren't satisfying unless there's a verified keep link so we can chain people.
    ~VoV~

His guild is M.A. 2 and most of (if not all) his guild are his alts. I know cos he is a former guildmate.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    I take it that you told this person to please kill all in your guild before resuming the attacks on their land?
    Nah.

Couldn't resist telling him that outburst of childish tantrum is just embarrassing himself.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Threads like this just aren't satisfying unless there's a verified keep link so we can chain people.
    Forum rules (somewhere) forbade it but ...