Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Slot Def Alliance Inquiry

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Can you post a screen shot of the alliance since that isn't the way I thought it was supposed to work and I don't have Hera?
    10 char Kat
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Resurrection View Post
    Therefore, for me, in the absence of having Layla or Azriel it would probably be better for me to have a decently promoted TTK in 1, Kat in 2 and Hera in 3.
    Based on my calculations (since itís impossible for you to get a TTK above 6* as of this post), your best defense alliance could be 8* Vanathan - 6* Kath - 3* Hera. But I doubt you invested in Vanathan.

Mystic Emporium made Vanathan valuable again since it was so hard to get copies of Kath.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Based on my calculations (since it’s impossible for you to get a TTK above 6* as of this post), your best defense alliance could be 8* Vanathan - 6* Kath - 3* Hera. But I doubt you invested in Vanathan.

Mystic Emporium made Vanathan valuable again since it was so hard to get copies of Kath.
    I think in this alliance Azriel would be better than Kath?

Well it would definitely give more Resistance, but in practice and depending on your stats having better stats with a more promoted Kath may be better.

Well, in my case I have a level 80 Hera which gives me 77 to all elemental resistance. So my 6 star level 80 Ravendor in level offers me nothing in slot 2 except the stats and the physical resistance. (Since ravs fire resistance is wiped out by Heras) Same would occur if I had Kendra in that alliance. Therefore, for me, in the absence of having Layla or Azriel it would probably be better for me to have a decently promoted TTK in 1, Kat in 2 and Hera in 3.
    Well damn, I didn't realize generals with ER + PR had this issue with linking. The wiki actually quickly states it.

Kath was already better even if the ability transfer had worked the way I described it, but now for sure we can say Kath is unquestionably a lot better.

10 char Kat
    Let me start with applause, that is a work of art.

Let me follow that completely baffled and in no position to experiment myself, I'm challenged to make any claims.

What happens when you put Raven 1st and Kath 2nd?

I would imagine that you end up with.

141.5 PR
    89.66 FR
    77 R for other elements

Slight boost in stats...

Is that right?

Would you trade 8 PR for 12.66 FR and some stats? Is that not a better order with Raven first?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Based on my calculations (since it’s impossible for you to get a TTK above 6* as of this post), your best defense alliance could be 8* Vanathan - 6* Kath - 3* Hera. But I doubt you invested in Vanathan.

I think you grossly underestimate the stats in play here.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Well damn, I didn't realize generals with ER + PR had this issue with linking. The wiki actually quickly states it.

Kath was already better even if the ability transfer had worked the way I described it, but now for sure we can say Kath is unquestionably a lot better.

Don't be so fast to rush to judgment.

I suspect that Raven in the 1st slot works as intended. Hera in 2nd and Azriel in third is likely The Resurrection's best package.

What this appears to mean is that I've been hasty about what some of the generals do at high levels with extra stars.

I did not realize Hera exceeded 60 Res elemental.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Well, in my case I have a level 80 Hera which gives me 77 to all elemental resistance. So my 6 star level 80 Ravendor in level offers me nothing in slot 2 except the stats and the physical resistance. (Since ravs fire resistance is wiped out by Heras) Same would occur if I had Kendra in that alliance. Therefore, for me, in the absence of having Layla or Azriel it would probably be better for me to have a decently promoted TTK in 1, Kat in 2 and Hera in 3.
    Getting back to this specific query, with much better understanding.

I don't know why you don't have Raven in the 1st slot.

You trade 8 PR for 12 FR + half the stat difference between your Raven and Kath.

I do see you don't have Azriel, and the full PR bonus 3rd slot from her. Other wise you might put Hera Second and get a few more FR but lose some stats....

Interesting situation since you've got a 3 star hera, but no layla or Azriel.

I imagine that in time you'll actually have a rather large TTK, but I'm not sure I understand why you'd put that in 1st either.

I whole-heartedly concede, however, that you're incredible alliance should use Katherine in the 2nd slot.

I'm super jealous. I don't care so much about a case proving me wrong, I just feel even more squishy now.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Don't be so fast to rush to judgment.
    You're right, let's see.
    As mentioned though, this still won't change the fact that the alliance with Kath gives a better ability boost.

I did not realize Hera exceeded 60 Res elemental.
    So you're telling me not to rush to judgement. But you're yourself making statements, asserting stuff very confidently, and telling people they're wrong without even checking the actual values (right there in the wiki btw - an unpromoted Hera goes above 60 Resist at ~lvl 55). Worse than that, I actually did the math, you quoted my post, and the values for Hera resist were right there (+296 total ER - I think we can agree it's still obvious that when divided by 4 you get smth above 60).

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I think in this alliance Azriel would be better than Kath?

Well it would definitely give more Resistance, but in practice and depending on your stats having better stats with a more promoted Kath may be better.
    Nate the wise commented that general promotion is the same whether it’s a chest general or an Oracle general. But Nate’s wisdom was pointing out chest generals were more expensive to obtain than oracle generals.

And to be clear I was commenting on Resurrection’s alliance who lacks Azriel (or Layla).