Thread: Getting Favor Points in 2019

1. Default Getting Favor Points in 2019

Hi,

All the info I can find on favor point drops is very old, I can't find anything recent in the forum. That's not to say that it's definitely outdated, but it would be nice to be sure.

So anyway, which monsters do people find are good to hit, and for what amounts (stamina? damage?) in order to get good favor point drops? I've never been the most efficient player so I still have a lot of IA bits that I can pick up along the way if I need to hit low lvl monsters.

Cheers all,

(apologies if this is discussed recently and I just can't find it)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffers View Post
    Hi,

All the info I can find on favor point drops is very old, I can't find anything recent in the forum. That's not to say that it's definitely outdated, but it would be nice to be sure.

So anyway, which monsters do people find are good to hit, and for what amounts (stamina? damage?) in order to get good favor point drops? I've never been the most efficient player so I still have a lot of IA bits that I can pick up along the way if I need to hit low lvl monsters.

Cheers all,

(apologies if this is discussed recently and I just can't find it)
    red dragon and red serpent for 60 stamina

Personally when I was trying to farm FP a bit I was hitting Cronus the World Hydra.

2 reasons:
    - In my experience you'll find a lot more Cronus than Dragons or Serpents on the public list
    - I was using only 15 stam for each Cronus, while it wasn't enough for Ancient Dragon and Serpent - I was unlocking a lot less demi-slots (however Dragons and Serpents demi-slots may have more chance at being a FP than a demi-point, idk).

I think weaker mobs may be even better because with maybe 5 stam you'll deal enough damage to get several demi-slots, but there almost never is any on the public list, and maybe they drop more ene potions than FPs, idk.

-------------

I did a small test on 43 Cronus:

15 stam used per mob

1 to 5 demi-slots per mob when collecting.

No crit (766k dmg)
    => Total of 68 demi-slots for 26 mobs
    => 2,62 demi-slots per mob

Crit x2 (1.533M dmg)
    => Total of 16 demi-slots for 5 mobs
    => 3,2 demi-slots per mob

Crit x3 (2.299M dmg)
    => Total of 47 demi-slots for 12 mobs
    => 3,92 demi-slots per mob

==> TOTAL of 131 demi-slots for 43 mobs
    => 3,05 demi-slots per mob

I got 3 x 1 FP.

3 FP for 645 stam used => 1 FP for 215 stam
    1 FP per 43,7 demi-slots (on Cronus)

However the sample size is way too small to know whether these numbers are representative. I could have been lucky or unlucky.

As you can see, I was getting a bit more demi-slots on average when dealing more damage (the sample size once again is maybe too small to draw this conclusion though). But using more than 15 stam per mob wouldn't have been efficient for me. Better to use 15 stam on more mobs than 30 stam on less mobs.
    But I guess it also depends on how much damage per stam you deal.

Edit:
    Here are some relatively recent threads I found when I was looking for info on FP farming a while back:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...397-Farming-FP
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...r-Stamina-rate
    I haven't read them again but I had saved them back then, maybe there's some useful info in there.
    Last edited by gogoo; 02-11-2019 at 11:50 AM.