Thread: Over/Under on when next event launches

Default Over/Under on when next event launches

Game is laggy as heck, regardless of whether I am accessing via home, cellular or high speed corporate network This level of lag often precedes a new event launch, so what and when will it be?
    Chimæra

Another flipped with gold roses in February will be nice! Hera only please! I hope so, but not hopefully!
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly don’t know how to do it!

3. Default

I find it doesn't matter what part of the game I'm on, if the Colosseum is active, every other part of the game gets slowed down and screwed over.
    I can't understand the dev's insistence on keeping a part of the game that people hate negatively impacting the rest of the game.... are they trying to drive people away?
    And it wouldn't be the first time they tried to introduce something that broke the game and they backed it up.
    "Blood lust" anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by cat13 View Post
    I can't understand the dev's insistence on keeping a part of the game that people hate negatively impacting the rest of the game.... are they trying to drive people away?
    How do you know people hate Colosseum?
    I believe if it creates issues in the game, it's because many people play it. I may be wrong but if no one were playing it, I don't think it would cause rollbacks etc. in the game.
    Personally I like Colosseum and I like the rewards.