Thread: No MASS HEAL button!

Default No MASS HEAL button!

My Mass Heal just suddenly fell off yesterday. I think I've tried everything & was hoping someone could tell me how to prove to the devs there is a glitch for me?
    I've tried clearing my Cleric loadouts and save no skills, then reloading & going back to guild battle, tried logging out of CA and back in, nothing helps.
    All that fussing did get the also missing Dispel button to reappear, though, so it wasn't an entirely wasted time.

2. Default

Any chance you could send a screenshot my way?

Blog Entries

This isn't something that can be debugged with a single screenshot. You need to document both a bunch of screenshots and a sequence of clicks.

However, the interface is very odd and tricky. It makes no sense unless you know when exactly each part of the page refreshes and when it doesn't refresh when you expect it to. Because of the way battles refresh and don't refresh, you often have to do the wrong thing before it'll do the right thing.

So, try this:

0. First, disable any ad blockers you might be running, and clear your browser cache and cookies. Or, just try with a different browser. If you have a different device, it'd be good to try with that too. If trying with a different browser or a different device works, then the problem is with the browser or device, not the Castle Age servers.

1. Go to Keep -> Loadouts, select the loadout you want to use from the pull-down, and then verify that the loadout number you want to use has the right abilities. If you still need to report a bug later, you'll need a screenshot of this. Then, start making a list of every click starting here to get back into battle and where you expect to see the Mass Heal button.

2. Then, look at the wrong team and select the wrong loadout. For example, if you want to cast Mass Heal, look at the Enemy team and choose a loadout that you don't want to use.

3. After you've loaded the wrong team with the wrong loadout, then choose the right loadout first. You should still be staring at the wrong team. Verify that your genera, equipment, and loadout name changes to match the right loadout. Also, verify that your battle class matches your Loadout class.

4. After you've been looking at the wrong team with the right class and the right loadout, then finally, you can click over to Your team by using the tab. Don't try to change the loadout or go anywhere else in between. If you need to still report an bug, you'll need another screenshot here, and you can stop listing every click you make.

If you do all that, that your Mass Heal button should hopefully show up.

If it still doesn't work, after trying all that, then it might be useful to try changing the Mass Heal loadout to put Mass Heal first and see if that works better.

However, the problem is often that people don't intentionally do the wrong thing before doing the right thing, and making sure to do the wrong thing first makes the game do the right thing.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

My Button is back! One more reload and logging out of & back into CA did the trick.
    Thank you very much Falco.

Blog Entries

Congrats on getting your button back!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alabaster View Post
    My Button is back! One more reload and logging out of & back into CA did the trick.
    Thank you very much Falco.
    Great to hear!

Wonderful assistance from Falco. I'll send a chest roll your way
    Last edited by Ghost Brotocol; 02-06-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm happy when things work for people, but I'm happy to get a chest roll too! Thanks!