Thread: Waiting 1hour 15 minutes for team battle to start....

1. Default Waiting 1hour 15 minutes for team battle to start....

I can only battle at weekends due to work but waiting 1hour 15 minutes for team battle to start....so far is ridiculous...I know I won't make the points I want to make tomorrow

Please indicate what your current rank is......

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clintw View Post
    Please indicate what your current rank is......
    1 hour and 15 minutes for a battle to start is not normal, no matter what the rank.

Last week I entered every single matching session, every day. That's over 40 hours of matching in single.

I got one battle and 450 points at Gladiator rank. That's it, in all that time.

Colo is unfortunately over for me

Quote Originally Posted by The Resurrection View Post
    Last week I entered every single matching session, every day. That's over 40 hours of matching in single.

I got one battle and 450 points at Gladiator rank. That's it, in all that time.

Colo is unfortunately over for me
    youre ingame is the same as youre forum name,yes? i have seen you in colo. battle a few times never aktiv,maybe something is wrong?

It seems that the higher rank numbers have not yet reached the critical mass needed for fast matchups. It may never reach that critical mass because players are choosing not to rank up because of the ease of finding battles in the lower ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    youre ingame is the same as youre forum name,yes? i have seen you in colo. battle a few times never aktiv,maybe something is wrong?
    No, the forum name is an old one. I'm ℱїяεṧтαятεя Ѧ₩2 in game

Oh, I too assumed the same as Hansa, seeing the name in battles

9. Angry

i battled several times today and (win and lose) got 0 honor points - what's going on? why battle if you don't get the rewards? plz sort this out

Max honor points available per rank resets at midnight Sunday, if you are at max then you receive 0 points until the reset.