Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Syren

1. Default Syren

Just curious if I'm the only one who could use Syren but think she's the biggest sign that a player is pretty clueless as to how to play the game and just uses her because they can't think of anything more useful to do.
    I suppose if you aren't the kind of person to use strategy and just go with the most mindlessly easy method of playing it could work, but it seems more boring than watching the 10 vs 10 seasons change.
    I'm starting to think if anything makes me finally quit the game it will be the 100% chance of confuse that is getting to be common, and just ruins the playing experience.
    And the players that use her on Tuesday deserve to have their body infested by the fleas from a thousand camels.

Is there any other class that has a guaranteed way to reduce the amount of guild coins your opponent can win from a battle, like poly and confuse can?

Quote Originally Posted by cat13 View Post
    Is there any other class that has a guaranteed way to reduce the amount of guild coins your opponent can win from a battle, like poly and confuse can?
    Some idiot suggested having a general like Syren for Intimidate...

can writ alot but will keep short so as not to repeat myself each this is up : amen to all you wrot cat13 :-)
    and no to youre last question
    Last edited by hansa; 02-01-2019 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iswald View Post
    Some idiot suggested having a general like Syren for Intimidate...
    Intimidate rarely steal tokens, compared to Confuse it is a drop in the ocean.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

So Syren is overpowered (otherwise why complain? ) , but people who use her are clueless?

Seems like an easy way to get points and win battles (by causing your opponents to waste their tokens).

Clueless (or just not active) were those who were using warrior class years ago, before any of their cool abilities were introduced

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    So Syren is overpowered (otherwise why complain? ) , but people who use her are clueless?

Seems like an easy way to get points and win battles (by causing your opponents to waste their tokens).

Clueless (or just not active) were those who were using warrior class years ago, before any of their cool abilities were introduced
    with cool abilities like: berserk or focus attack? LOL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    with cool abilities like: berserk or focus attack? LOL
    Berserk -is- a cool ability, you just need to know how to use it properly.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    Berserk -is- a cool ability, you just need to know how to use it properly.
    both are totally useless in my range

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    both are totally useless in my range
    Then you aren't using Berserk properly.

It comes in handy quite a bit for me at times.

Not an ability that I use every battle or even every day but still can be quite useful.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    Then you aren't using Berserk properly.

It comes in handy quite a bit for me at times.

Not an ability that I use every battle or even every day but still can be quite useful.
    make them counter fuzz and make them usefull.better ideer: just remove fuzz from game completly with them,will be happy to give up both of those "super" skills for confuse to be removed from game. thats a sweet two for one deal :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 02-06-2019 at 05:13 AM.